Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This Is Insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
Hi. I am sorry if this post is somewhere else. I am sooooo mad right now. A storm guy just came up to my balance guy in arena, used 2 wild bolts, and killed me. How did both wild bolts hit? It has a 10% hit chance! This is insane! And the other thing is that the other guy said "gg" before it even hit! Like he knew it would work! KI, fix this!!!!!!!

Patrick Starcatcher, level 28 balance, veteran rank

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
He possibly could be wearing clothes that give you a better acuracy shot. I am not aware of what kinds there are but it is possible

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
njboy9 wrote:
Hi. I am sorry if this post is somewhere else. I am sooooo mad right now. A storm guy just came up to my balance guy in arena, used 2 wild bolts, and killed me. How did both wild bolts hit? It has a 10% hit chance! This is insane! And the other thing is that the other guy said "gg" before it even hit! Like he knew it would work! KI, fix this!!!!!!!

I: sounds like someones mad.
1. Try to put as many storm shields up
2. go insane with weaknesses
3. Put allot of dispells on him
4. ATTACK until he is out of pixies
There! hope I helped. :)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
He could of got snipers and like someone else said used accuracy clothing

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
njboy9 wrote:

Now you know how a lot of other sad players feel, I think that wild bolt should not be allowed to have clothing accuracy up when in the arena... That would be a fair idea, I think...

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
When are people going to GET OVER IT!? Every school has it's advantages and disadvantages. Ice has TONS of health and defense. Balance has judgement, but that's about ALL that it has that is worth using. Storm has high hits for low pips, but they have very low accuracy.

Every other thread in this forum is about bolts or judgement.
You people need to learn how to defend against these things, not complain about it!

Survivor
May 02, 2010
shield , shield , blade 1, shield, shield, blade 2 , shield, shield, fient, Judgement.

GG stop complaining about storm when you play the single most powerful 1v1 class. Alot of times they have to relay on wild bolt just to have a shot.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
njboy9 wrote:

an easy explanation is upon you! lol. have you heard of the treasure cards keen eyes and accurate? they increase accuracy on one card by 10-15% maybe he used both and had a clothing accuracy boost. and, if he didnt, it could be luck and he said "gg" before he knew it was going to work (people do that, you know, it has happened to me lol, i have done it myself). so relax, and keep on dueling. and remember, wild bolt doesnt always strike twice :D :D lol!
paul ironflame, level 48 pyromancer, master of fire

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
master diviners can get clothing and treasure cards that can make that bolt have like a 50 percent chance. If you want a solution, invest on dispel, try to get a weakness, and exploit storm's low health.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2008
i know its insane i did a pvp match and i went against a storm i went second so he used wild bolt the first turn i used hex then he used wild bolt again and i had 500 life left when de game started i had 2800 and i used shield then he used wild bolt and killed and he was even laughing in the beginning and saying gg

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
the same thing happened to me BUT with a lvl 20 FIRE!!!!!!! and i used black mantle BEFORE he cast it..... thats a 0% cast rate he should be banned

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
shmeeya wrote:
shield , shield , blade 1, shield, shield, blade 2 , shield, shield, fient, Judgement.

GG stop complaining about storm when you play the single most powerful 1v1 class. Alot of times they have to relay on wild bolt just to have a shot.

its not that simple, you cant always get all the shields as you say, your deck could be working against you, you might not get blades, you could discard and still nothing, its not that easy. Besides, storm can just shield up put on one blade, and then attack and it would do great damage against somebody, just as good as bolt