Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Power Statistic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I don't understand the explanation for the Power Statistic.

It says:

"Power as its name indicates, is very powerful and affects Health Talents, Mana Talents, Accuracy Talents, Damage Talents, Power Pip chance Talents, and Resistance Talents. Power also determines your pet's maximum Morale for the Pet Derby."

What does that mean? When my pet achieved Epic, it got a fifty bonus on Power. What does that do for it? I'm more interested in Talents over pet-derby stuff and it says that it affects that - But does it really? I don't see any improvement in the Talent Area that's attributed to my pet. Where should I look?

Thanks,

Ethan Firesword
Grand Balance

Hero
May 19, 2009
My pet aslo got a 75 intellegent boost when it reached epic.

teen-pip boost
adult-25 power and strength
ancient-25 agility
epic-75 intellegent

so it makes a pretty much useless pet. Why even gives a stat boost for epic, even though all the stats are maxed out? so i can spend even more time training it?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
EthanHP2003 wrote:
I don't understand the explanation for the Power Statistic.

It says:
"Power as its name indicates, is very powerful and affects Health Talents, Mana Talents, Accuracy Talents, Damage Talents, Power Pip chance Talents, and Resistance Talents. Power also determines your pet's maximum Morale for the Pet Derby."

What does that mean? When my pet achieved Epic, it got a fifty bonus on Power. What does that do for it? I'm more interested in Talents over pet-derby stuff and it says that it affects that - But does it really? I don't see any improvement in the Talent Area that's attributed to my pet. Where should I look?

Thanks,
Ethan Firesword
Grand Balance

Okay, you're Balance. So lets say your pet has materialized Unbalancer, a Balance Resist talent. Lets say that before your 50 Power got increased it was sitting at 6%. With that +50 Power, it could get to 7%.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
My pet aslo got a 75 intellegent boost when it reached epic.

teen-pip boost
adult-25 power and strength
ancient-25 agility
epic-75 intellegent

so it makes a pretty much useless pet. Why even gives a stat boost for epic, even though all the stats are maxed out? so i can spend even more time training it?

I am really confused about Game talents, and don't really care about derby talents. My pet is adult, and has the following GAME TALENTS:
DURABLE: +50 Agility ?
VIGILANT: +25 strength +25 will ?

NOTE: these are not derby talents, they are GAME talents.
So is there someone who can really explain what this means.? To me it sounds very subjective. Can someone from Kings Isle explain how they help me what I can expect from those. Are they even real Talents? Do they Really help me.

I understand pip % chance, punch , accuracy health mana, but these talents are so subjective? I don't understand! Is there a thread that will explain this stuff. Or is this a gimick to get me to spend money to train my pet even more, for no result?

Please post a description of every talent, and how it can help us wizards. I think it would make spending crowns on pet snacks a lot more palatable if we know we are getting real tangible benefits!

Thanks you so much in Advance.
Isaac soulslinger GM death
Isaac Souslinger GM storm
Isaac Dreambringer lvl 43 balance
Isaac Dreambreaker lvl 35 fire
Isaac Jadeblade GM fire

Please HELP !