Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming in Dungeons?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I don't know where to put this...

I am trying to get the Inferno Salamander from Ngozi The beguiler But the dungeon takes two hours to beat, is there a easier way to do this than redoing this dungeon over an over?

Dylan Nighshade 42 balance.

PS: i accidentally posted this when it was not finished, so I don't know what the Mods will do?

I am new too the forums Obviously.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Unless they offer it as a crowns-only item, the only way is to beat Ngozi and get lucky.

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
I wish there was an easier way, but I don't think there is. But with some help it would go a lot faster. And also theres a good thing about farming in dungeons... you get gold

Sorry i wasn't much help

littlemole8

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
It is really easy, all you hqve to do is before you fight the boss, mark your spot and if you don't get what you want, try again.

Hope I helped

Jacob Crowspear level 33 Necromancer

Hero
May 19, 2009
kuy5 wrote:
It is really easy, all you hqve to do is before you fight the boss, mark your spot and if you don't get what you want, try again.

Hope I helped

marking your spot doesnt work in dungeons

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
kuy5 wrote:

Hope I helped

marking your spot doesnt work in dungeons

Well, you're wrong but your right. You CAN mark your spot in a dungeon and come back as long as you don't leave for longer than 30mins.

But you are right it doesn't work in this way. If you mark the room right before the boss, then beat him and come back, he will still be dead.

So sorry to disappoint, the only way to farm a dungeon boss, is to do the dungeon a bunch of times. :(

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
However, for this boss and a few others, if you take out the boss BEFORE any of his minions, he will respawn after the battle.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I have not tried this but, some one needs 2 accounts, you fight the boss, get one person to change realms, so they see the boss, then you port to the realm swicther and repeat. IDK if this works, but I thought of it, so some one say if it does.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
I have not tried this but, some one needs 2 accounts, you fight the boss, get one person to change realms, so they see the boss, then you port to the realm swicther and repeat. IDK if this works, but I thought of it, so some one if it does.

I bet this would work with one person.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
I have not tried this but, some one needs 2 accounts, you fight the boss, get one person to change realms, so they see the boss, then you port to the realm swicther and repeat. IDK if this works, but I thought of it, so some one if it does.

I bet this would work with one person.
No, cause if you kill it, and change it would be gone.