Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

statues rule

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
Hello people Wolf Stormfist here and if you've ever been to my house you have probably noticed i am collecting statues and i am missing a lot of them. i have them all from wizard city (except the wraith statue working on it ) but i still dont know where a lot of the other statues are like the minotaur and the oni statue so if you know where any statues are (that arent in wizard city ) can you help me out a little plz

Wolf Strormfist :-)

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Mosado wrote:
Hello people Wolf Stormfist here and if you've ever been to my house you have probably noticed i am collecting statues and i am missing a lot of them. i have them all from wizard city (except the wraith statue working on it ) but i still dont know where a lot of the other statues are like the minotaur and the oni statue so if you know where any statues are (that arent in wizard city ) can you help me out a little plz

I would go to fan websites they usually have answers for things like that...

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
PieMaster is correct. Wizard101Central has an excellent listing of known statues and their drop locations. :)

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Well I do have one statue I obtained from MS it is a Demon Pig Statue it aint big but its still a statue and a good one you get it by defeating either the Death oni or the Jade oni since in that time period that I got that those were the only two bosses I fought.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Mosado wrote:

minataur staute you get it from minotaur guy in plaza of conquests