Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance! Overpower YES!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! STOP COMPLAINING PLZ YOU ARE DRIVING me crazy! ugh just stop your just poor sports who cant live with the fact that you dont know how to defend your self against us and we are very weak actually in fact we give you more time to attack us than we attack you this is because we pass and boost un like you who use the boring weak part of the spells of no boosts!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
advtech wrote:
well, not over powered?

i think it IS over powered. you know why?

judgement is supposed to do less damage than heck hound.

judge ment: 100 damage per pip

heck hound: 120 per pip

Ok heckhound does more damage then jugement, waht did that have to do with anything? Judgement is balance's only good spell, and you have use a lot of blades to make it do that much damage.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Everyone one keeps compairing judgement to other attacks like storm and heckhound, but guess what those can easliy be blocked a dozen different ways. As for judgment, theres only 2 things that can hinder it and even with those in play it still hits for over 1500 damage.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
I think you really seem to fail to see how to beat balance. It take six turns to get seven power pips IF you get lucky and IF you dont use any pips (five turns if you have the wand with +1 power pip). Use that time to buff up and burn em down. Frost should tower and life should pop an absorb spell. Storm and fire should be able to just pull out the dps and defeat quickly. Myth should waste all that time with blades and shields with an earthquake. Sorry for death... cannot think of anything for you... just try your best.Use a weakness trasure card on them if you have to. You just have to stop complaining and think on how to beat them.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
How is BALANCE overpowered I say storm is i have seen some one hit 1000 with a two pip storm spell and I have herd that spell has hit 24MILON wow and deth its 5pip spell can hit 510 and with a deth blade and deth trap it can hit over1000 now jujmit(sorry about speling) with 5 pips will hit 500 witch is less than scaltal pirit(sorry about speling) and balance ONLY has 1 blade wich is not as good as the other blades :( and the balance spells are not as strog as the other spells :( so balance people have to be smart and they need a good secont school [GO BLALNCE

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
akifoniq99 wrote:
keirankeiwi wrote:
dude balance is not over powered it, can only use four blades/traps when it attacks with a judgemetn, compared to everyones elses five, and also the balance spells are'nt as powerfull as all the other schools

Balance though is stronger than two types. Ice and Life. So balance is really unfair.Balance basically is undefeated. So I think K.I. needs to change balance spells. Especially judgment.

Luke ThunderShade
Grandmaster Conjurer

So because balance is stronger than 2 other schools it's over powered? that makes no sense. Does that mean storm shouldnt even exist since it's the most powerful?

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
look some people say judgment is to strong look i have a grandmaster in balance and he a pvp warlord. note if you guys want jugdement on your side just make a balance wizard they learn at level 28 note she any time spell
which means she take all pip and does 100 per pip double then if there are power pips.

William HawkGrove Grandmaster in balance school

p.s leave balance alone

p.s note balance is a older school then fire.ice and storm,life.myth and death

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Ok look people!

Balance is NOT overpowered. That is just way wrong. The only reason balance is powerful is that they are capable of long setups, but guess what? If they don't use setups, their spells are weak. I know, Judgment, the spell, can be awesome or completely weak. 2 pips for me does a 260 spell. You see, balance is rewarded if they are patient! Like any other school, you can setup a good attack.

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer
Lvl 48 :D

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
Well I am a balance person. The reaon why Balance is so undefeatable and strong is because when you first start off being a balance they don't give you good spells to start off. Unlike any other school, you don't get the goo spells until your higher level. I can see why people are talking bad about Balance all the time is because they lose in PvP, and you get called Judgement noob and what not. But Judgement is a spell just like any other school, I don't see why they are hating on Balance. Well that's my thought.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
my brother is balance level 48 and he is CONSTANTLY asking me for help! and plus our battles take FOREVER because we are both not ver strong because i am life and life is good at healing but not very strong (no offence to life wizards) but balance is NOT the strongest type. balanc people are better in groups because they're like helpers that boost your attack but solo balance is very hard solo from what i hear.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
BALANCE IS NOT OVERPOWERED!
guys stop fighting over which school is better, stronger, and how much damage you can do with a card!
FYI EVERY SCHOOL HAS ITS ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES! SO I CONSIDER ALL SCHOOLS TO BE EQUAL.

ICE- has most health, but spells are not as strong
FIRE- okay health, good spells
STORM- strong spells, but low health
LIFE- can heal, but no strong spells

and i cant say about myth, balance or death because i have never been any of those schools.
SO PEOPLE CAN WE JUST STOP FIGHTING HERE!
-Amy LightShade
Level 46 Ice

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
I agree that all the schools have strenghts and weaknesses. BUT, have you ever faced off with Judgement in a PVP. just using thier blades and traps? Unless yu go out of your way to enchant a card, they are pretty much unstopable. Super frustrating when you're trying to rank up.