Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

outrages price

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
I love all the new things you can do with your pets on the game now especially hatching but come on 80000 to hatch one little pet thats just OUTRAGES i think the price could be juts a little cheaper maybe i mean i can get that much pretty easily but still i dont want to waste that much money on a little pet that may come out the exact same as what i have. plz just make the price cheaper and i dont mean like 1000 coins cheaper like 50000 coins cheaper or so

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Mosado wrote:
I love all the new things you can do with your pets on the game now especially hatching but come on 80000 to hatch one little pet thats just OUTRAGES i think the price could be juts a little cheaper maybe i mean i can get that much pretty easily but still i dont want to waste that much money on a little pet that may come out the exact same as what i have. plz just make the price cheaper and i dont mean like 1000 coins cheaper like 50000 coins cheaper or so

Yes the cost to hatch is outrageous, and thankfully it is an option so save your money and if enough people pass up on hatching/combining their pets maybe KI will reconsider the pricing. (but I would not hold my breath) :?

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Mosado wrote:

i think so to but the cheaper they get there less rare and if that happens then there is no point in getting them :) so like here is and example say you want tom ix to lvl 48 pets together and cost close to a hundred thousand gold that casue they rare and if in doing so it becomes more rare like my friend mixed his stormzilla with some one wraith and got temepest witch cool so if you think about it is kind of worth the money to spend on petsto get better pets ans so on 8)

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
The sad thing is people will continue to buy these pets at this price, therefor the microtransactions of this game will run wild until everyone gets the idea and stop buying or stops playing all together.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Yes, I think so too They need to lower it by about 40 thousand so we could might get it.... The Ds housesare about that and i see them witht them a lot. By farming ravens non stop for like 3 days you might have enough ( depending on drops, or if you have crowns for chest) So yes they need to certainly do something about this... And i hope this gets herd and responded to..

-- Angel Deathbringer-Balance Master
-
[/color]