Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire's chest

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 29, 2010
What a waste of crowns. I tried it eleven times, got every robe except for my school and lots of loot. :x

Edited to add:

I finally got the robe I wanted after another fifteen tries. In fairness I think the total amount spent is reasonable considering what is available in the crowns shop. I just wasn't expecting my luck to be so consistently bad. I'm glad these chests exist as not all of us have the time or inclination to farm for rare drops. It would be nice if they didn't drop useless items such as crates of chickens and broken pieces of wall.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
i no it is i tryed it all so much AND KINSISLE PLZ KICK MONEY OUT OF THOSE CHEST CASE JADE ONI ONLY GIVES THAT. i hate it i am trying to get my robe or storm hound from him but this morning at the final battle of him I LOST CONNECTION and everyone else did to!
i am trying to go to malistare as much as i can depending on the time anyway idk what to say now lolz
well by and i am vanessa emeraldglade lvl48

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
I hate the chest ideas you never get what you want or need... Like if you are a storm wizard you get myth only clothing. What's up with that!!!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
It's just a matter of luck I suppose. Many people (such as myself) usually end up getting what they were looking for within the first few tries, I'm sorry to hear many of you aren't having the same amount of luck.

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Hello I am Jesse GhostWhisper/Jesse SoulWhisper lvl 50 Fire/lvl48 Life,
I realized that it is extremly hard to get your robe on that school wizard but now W101 allows the Malistaire robes to be tradable! So if you get on another high lvl wizard it is a better chance on getting it.
I know this isnt a big help now because you got it but still useful! lol