Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake quest bug??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
I am in the process of doing quest, and I'm also running out of quest to do right now until I find more. Here's my issue.

I am at Ravenwood looking for the guy named "Cyrus Drake" [he is an older guy that wears yellow]. When I follow the arrow to the tree and enter the tree and he's not in there. I then leave the tree and the arrow shows that he's behind me [in the tree], yet he's not there.

PLEASE HELP! I really want to finish this.

Also I seem to be not able to find anymore quest and I am level 11. Where do I go? I have paid for a month and I can't seem to find the next area.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Professor Drake is in the Myth School, which is right next to the Life School. Note that there is also a Myth Tower across the street. Professor Drake only goes to the tower for special occasions/quests.

To get to the Myth School from anywhere, go home (assuming that home is your original dorm room), leave through the door, and head left towards and past the Life School. The Myth School will be the next door on your left, and Professor Drake should be inside.