Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Briskbreeze tower. A living nightmare?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 05, 2010
I heard lots of things about briskbreeze in collosus blv. from my grandmaster friend. Like about how the enemies cheat in there. This for example: My friend said that they casted a meteor strike that caused like what? err I think it was 10,000 or something like that can't remember. I think he also said that the boss can summon minions! So i've been wondering if this is true. And what other dangers could lurk in briskbreeze. Oh yeah and I also think that this tower has ten floors. Post any tips or hints that you could pass on to a master!
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 42
Oni slayer
Ice wizard

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's true. The bosses cheat, and the game warns you, before entering the tower, that the bosses cheat.

There are several posts here and on Central about how to go about Briskbreeze. Here is one of the better:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31235

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
It is really kinda easy. I did it with 4 people and beat it. I hate it though when the wraith interrupts.

HunterNightFlame Lvl 50 death

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
There are two bosses and both bosses cheat.

The first one is Angrus Hollowsoul he summons minions that only cast Meteor Strike that does 10,000 of damage to all. he summons every time you attack him but only three can come so either kill him in one turn or have a lot oof quench and kill the minion also when he tries to cast it but he has quench his pips are consumed which means that you have a few more rounds until he tries again.

The last boss is at the top floor Orrick Nightglider what i reccommend is that you sneak hugging the wall to talk to the guard but then you have to beat Orrick.
He does heck hound that does 1,950 over three rounds with no pips.
he interrups random turns by casting meteor strike that does 750 of damage to all enemies. When his health drops to 4,000 he summons three Stompers to help him they are balance. He also casts tower shield before every attack whwen his health is 4,000. when his health drops below 2,000 he stops casting tower shield.

There are two floors that are different because one of them the one before the first boss are health wisps that are on a timer which means the faster you beat the spawns there the more wisps there are. In the other one are mana wisps but there are some green wisps if you catch any two Viridian Spectre show up.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
LegoFan6113 wrote:
There are two bosses and both bosses cheat.

The first one is Angrus Hollowsoul he summons minions that only cast Meteor Strike that does 10,000 of damage to all. he summons every time you attack him but only three can come so either kill him in one turn or have a lot oof quench and kill the minion also when he tries to cast it but he has quench his pips are consumed which means that you have a few more rounds until he tries again.

The last boss is at the top floor Orrick Nightglider what i reccommend is that you sneak hugging the wall to talk to the guard but then you have to beat Orrick.
He does heck hound that does 1,950 over three rounds with no pips.
he interrups random turns by casting meteor strike that does 750 of damage to all enemies. When his health drops to 4,000 he summons three Stompers to help him they are balance. He also casts tower shield before every attack whwen his health is 4,000. when his health drops below 2,000 he stops casting tower shield.

There are two floors that are different because one of them the one before the first boss are health wisps that are on a timer which means the faster you beat the spawns there the more wisps there are. In the other one are mana wisps but there are some green wisps if you catch any two Viridian Spectre show up.
dude thx now i know the stepos
:D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Captainrex828 wrote:
I heard lots of things about briskbreeze in collosus blv. from my grandmaster friend. Like about how the enemies cheat in there. This for example: My friend said that they casted a meteor strike that caused like what? err I think it was 10,000 or something like that can't remember. I think he also said that the boss can summon minions! So i've been wondering if this is true. And what other dangers could lurk in briskbreeze. Oh yeah and I also think that this tower has ten floors. Post any tips or hints that you could pass on to a master!
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 42
Oni slayer
Ice wizard

it really isnt that hard its hard the first time when you dont know whats coming at ya but really its not that hard i got with just to people last time my friend lost connection at last boss got stuck fighting him with to so um almost died but its no different from any other dingeon there hard at first cause its new now i got in there every day to get stuff to get gold :-P and i dont even try to survive and the meteor strick that so kills you save up for pips and blades and your friends attacks and yoiu wait till the minion to appear then you attack tahts takes care of the meteor strick its not as hard as many thinks is accually fun only play where i gotta think :-P and need friends help