Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please reaad this. It's about the Raven.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
When will we be able to make contact with Raven. Also known as Bartleby's sister. When, and where will we meet her? If this was any other forum entry, I apologize for overlooking. This is just, a big thing for me. Again, I say, when will we meet her? The Raven?

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
o my gosh i have thought that question sooooooooo many times in my own head!! And i would sy 1 yes she's is probley Going to be a form of entry. 2 we will probley meet her in the new worlds if there are idk 3, 5 idk how many more worlds they make until they take another break from making worlds Like they have, but very good qesution i think it goes in the place of " Soon to be found out things" as i like to call it like the zebra what is his mission from headmaster and zeke ( i think he's up to something i know KI made him weird but i think it's more then meets the eyes almost like a small evil but it could be Big who knows ) thanks for reading all this if you made it through lol :):)

Megan grandmaster life :)
Hope to see you wizards out there!

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
probably meet her in gh.

although it would be cool if there were a "dark forest" world, and the raven had been driven mad, and she was the world's final boss, and once you defeat her (removing the evil enchanted anklet that had driven her mad) she gives you... RANK 7 PET SNACKS!!!!!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
KanBatsu wrote:
When will we be able to make contact with Raven. Also known as Bartleby's sister. When, and where will we meet her? If this was any other forum entry, I apologize for overlooking. This is just, a big thing for me. Again, I say, when will we meet her? The Raven?

Nevermore.

Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
colagada wrote:
KanBatsu wrote:

Nevermore.

Ahh yes! Edgar Allen Poe. Twisted but awesome.