Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The prince with the staff.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2010

As a level 20 death mage this guy just cannot be killed, or even hurt really. Constant weaknesses and trap after trap letting you die in maybe three rounds. As death you must put up your traps and blades or you do no damage at all it seems. I tried to get help in killing him but talking to other players just seems to have them ignore you, or in some cases make fun of you.

I have done all my death spell quests, I am ice up to tower shields with two training points left. How do you kill this guy? Oh, my gear is the stuff Greta makes for you she had you running all over wizard city for.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Before we can give specific information on "the prince with the staff, we'll need the actual name of the enemy.

I suspect that you've gotten to enemies that are too tough for your level, a common problem when doing Grizzleheim on a level 20.

Grizzleheim is an optional area and (other than merchant visits for quests) isn't required to advance in the game. While you can probably do the first area (Savarstaad Pass) on your level 20, finishing Grizzleheim on a solo wizard will likely require level 45.

As far as clothes go, you've outgrown what Greta made for you. The best way to get good clothes without buying crowns is to shop at the Bazaar in Olde Town. A good rule of thumb is to search with the "Usable" box checked, then sort first by highest level (which would be 20 in your case) and then by school. That will bring up a list of school equipment for the highest level you can use.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010

He is prince Miru mirini or something like that in the throne room of ire in the pyramid you do all the questing in in Krokotopia. You have a boss grid thing just outside, but it goes into a whole aera, the throne room, rather then a single boss room. You have to turn the braziers red to go in.

Hero
May 19, 2009
sounds like he's a death boss, just use prisms next time you attack him

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
I've entered the Map Room and set out for the Prince.
I've turned all the Braziers red:
Why can't I enter???
(Thanks :-)

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
Are you talking about prince manu nirini ( i think thats his name..) ? i can never beat him!