Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Satyr hybird mix with Orthrus. ca

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Says it all, I can afford my half if you can afford yours, I am looking for the Satyr, I have the Orthrus reply if interested, we can figure out when to meet once you agree.

Found a person nvm.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Says it all, I can afford my half if you can afford yours, I am looking for the Satyr, I have the Orthrus reply if interested, we can figure out when to meet once you agree
Orthrus = myth school only.
Satyr = Life school only.

yeah ....... you wont be getting satyr from a drop or anything. But good luck with finding somebody with a satyr!

Defender
May 09, 2009
radoris wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
Says it all, I can afford my half if you can afford yours, I am looking for the Satyr, I have the Orthrus reply if interested, we can figure out when to meet once you agree

yeah ....... you wont be getting satyr from a drop or anything. But good luck with finding somebody with a satyr!

thier not looking for a drop angelocean is looking for someone that HAS a satyr and can afford a mix.

i'm sorry to say i cant hardly anyone can with the outrages prices and i have no satyr but i do have a wraith and a hydra on to differnt wizards.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
radoris wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

I know Satyr is no drop, but, when you mix Satyr with Orthrus you get a Jade Hound hybrid.