Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Pip-Scaled Death and Myth Spell?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2010
As we know the majority of schools give you a move which function is scaled down to pips.

Fire
Heckhound (Aura spell)

Ice
Ice Armor (Shield)

Storm
Tempest (Hit-all attack)

Life
Dryad (Heal)

Balance
Judgement (Attack)

Why doesn't Death and Myth have one?

A lot of people have complained that Earthquake is weaker despite the additional effects it has. Why not upgrade Earthquake so the damage is scaled to pips?

I also thought of the same for Scarecrow.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Defender
May 28, 2009
That would be awesome! Truthfully I hate how weak earthquake is, it's only good for breaking shields! That would make earthquake MUCH stronger!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Myth: Minion

Death:Minion

Earthquake is supposed to remove and shields (and traps ):) that are on.

Scarecrow is weaker cause you get half the damage back.

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
Death has Animate. Maybe Earthquake should do 75 damage per pip and remove 1 shield per pip?

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Junebug838 wrote:
As we know the majority of schools give you a move which function is scaled down to pips.

Fire
Heckhound (Aura spell)

Ice
Ice Armor (Shield)

Storm
Tempest (Hit-all attack)

Life
Dryad (Heal)

Balance
Judgement (Attack)

A lot of people have complained that Earthquake is weaker despite the additional effects it has. Why not upgrade Earthquake so the damage is scaled to pips?

Noooo like people said before, every school has one card based on pips, and plus if earthquake was based on pips, you could have one pip and destroy in pvp, like 7 times, which is certainly something to think about

Defender
May 02, 2010
Sorry I forgot about Animate lol. But changing Earthquake to this form would be weaker than tempest.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
RickyZac wrote:
Junebug838 wrote:

Fire
Heckhound (Aura spell)

Ice
Ice Armor (Shield)

Storm
Tempest (Hit-all attack)

Life
Dryad (Heal)

Balance
Judgement (Attack)

Noooo like people said before, every school has one card based on pips, and plus if earthquake was based on pips, you could have one pip and destroy in pvp, like 7 times, which is certainly something to think about
Yeah but sometimes you just feel pathetic and jealous seeing people use stuff like wraith and stormzilla that does awesome damage and there is earthquake which is way to low to be called a lvl 42 spell, even with those support effects