Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

finished with stuff

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
what do i do after i beat kropatra and i go to merle ambrose for him to say stuff what do i do go to marley and contiue some people say they dont know just what do i do all the quests like side stuff or ........... i just want to be preared before i do stuff so i am not confused like others :) and good luck to me when i battle her i am totaly a little freaked ugh i just need to be confident

destinyfireshade fire type level 29 8) 8) 8) :-)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
what do i do after i beat kropatra and i go to merle ambrose for him to say stuff what do i do go to marley and contiue some people say they dont know just what do i do all the quests like side stuff or ........... i just want to be preared before i do stuff so i am not confused like others :) and good luck to me when i battle her i am totaly a little freaked ugh i just need to be confident

No, the officer in the Krok commons gives you a mission to head straight to Marleybone (do not pass go, do not collect $200) and sends you to a solider that stands in Westminister.

If you defeated the last dungeon (Kleo), seen the Ghost (quest giver), seen the Officer ... the Worldgate should be open to Marleybone.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
jenyfiregirl wrote:
what do i do after i beat kropatra and i go to merle ambrose for him to say stuff what do i do go to marley and contiue some people say they dont know just what do i do all the quests like side stuff or ........... i just want to be preared before i do stuff so i am not confused like others :-) and good luck to me when i battle her i am totaly a little freaked ugh i just need to be confident

When you've finished with Krokotopia, Merle Ambrose will give you the spiral key to Marleybone. You use it the same as you did to get to Krokotopia.

As a general rule, you want to do all of the quests that are offered (basically, everybody with an exclamation mark over their head). You'll get the bulk of your experience points for finishing quests and very little for random enemy duels/battles. While some quests aren't necessary to advance, doing them will give your wizard the strength needed to fight things as they come up.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
uh ok for everyone i found out what to do just i dont want to do side quests takes too long i never want to do kenigston park i heard its a night mare i ported is was a horor but anywaysi am level 30 little happy to get to marley waiting for this my whole life just i want to do this...

finish marleybone in the whole summer this will be hard with only my friend cooper level 43 helping at least he is life he heals

good luck to me

destinyfireshade fire type level 30 almost on 31 8) 8) 8)