Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second School Quest Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
I would like to know how difficult it would be to allow wizards to go on quests for their secondary schools. We are given training points to obtain these secondary school spells and instructions that in order to obtain higher level spells we have to train on the ones below. Why can we not be given the choice (for the cost of a training point) to go out on a quest of our secondary school after we learn the next spell above? IE. Life goes out on a quest for Unicorn at 7th level, if I choose Life as my secondary school and I spend 3 training points to learn Level 1, Level 5 & Level 8 spells I would like Moolinda Wu to ask me if I would want to SPEND 1 training point to explore the whereabouts of the Unicorn. This would give some additional avenues of diversifying wizard creation. I would also like to hear what others think of this concept.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
There's a reason why you can not get that spell as a secondary life user. They do this so if you are a life wizard and this is your first magic, you get the better spells. They do this so you can't have two classes with amazing spells for both.

I went ice and life. I knew that I would get the better spells with ice being my first pick rather then life.

Bottom line, they do this so you can't become too powerful in both types of magic.

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Uuuummmm... NO!!! Ok not to be rude but the quest spells are for that school. It's what keeps individuality in the schools. If you have people learning quest spells for other schools, then you have everybody learning the life spells and then we would have no need for some schools. Sorry, but NO.

Thomas Swifthistle, Grandmaster Ice