Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chain Stunning

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I would like to respond to all those people that say chain stunning is ok. I have been a grand on two different characters for awhile and while waiting for the new world to come out I decided to try pvp. It was fun in the begining, lost most of my matches to balacne school so I tried to do 4v4 with some friends. We did ok, winning about as much as we lost, then along come the chain stunners. What a joke. They take any chance of winning away and make the whole battle pointless. Why should I wait around, being stunned every round, just waiting to be defeated so they can level up at my expense? It takes absolutely no skill to stun a team all game with two people and beat them with two more. Seems to me these people who chain stun only do it because they know they can't win in a fair fight. Everyone, and I mean everyone ,who has said chain stunning is ok, says it's just a game so stop complaining. Your right, it's just a game so why not play fair? I know it's not against the rules, but really, if the only way you can win is chain stunning then your obviously too inept to know how to adapt to the battle at hand. KI needs to ban chain stunning to make pvp fair for all players its that simple. They need to make it a reportable and bannable offense otherwise the only people that that are going to do pvp, and thus spend the extra money, are the people that chain stun.