Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Life Minotaur

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
When my friend and i were doing Helgrind Warren in Grizzleheim, I was fortunate enough to loot a Life Minotaur pet, which my Theurge friend was very hopeful for. This pet made me very happy as it looks cool and is high in its pedigree. So, I began training it rather than my Ice Collossus. For days i visited the Bazaar, buying expensive life snacks for the minotaur. I had a diligent schedule of eight hours where i had to wait to train my pet as i did not have crowns to spend on pet energy refill. Eventually after this long period of time, my Life Minotaur finally reached the age of Ancient, giving my first beneficial talent (mana gift) and also the card that accompanies the pet. I was very excited and ran to unicorn way, unequipped all of my card items except for the minotaur and prepared myself to kill the fairy queen. After saving the five pip cost, i casted the Minotaur spell. I was horrified to find that after all my work, and not to mention gold, the spell was simply a myth minotaur with life damage. because of this I am creating this forum so that Kingsisle will hopefully create Life Minotaur spell. Anybody with similar views or if Kingsisle has any justification for this, please comment on this post. Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this.
-Animagis
(Benjamin MistBreath, level 50 Ice grandmaster)

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Yes, im so DISSAPOINTED with that too, we have all the work to get the pet TRAIN till adult/Ancient then we get the SAME regular spell with your school damage.

Whats going on Kingisle?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Really? :-o I would have though it would have looked like a life minotaur, like other spells transform cards.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
Thanks for your input I'm glad I'm not the only one who is disappointed by this........ For lack of a better word, dissapointment.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Defender
Apr 21, 2010
I was disappointed, too.
I won't train the Life Minotaur.

I trained my Life Banshee to Adult.
Animation is just regular Banshee with Life damage.

Not as cool as the Death Leprechaun animation.

I hope we get an art update some time.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
Wow that is pretty sad. As a theurgist, I would love to get something like a life minotaur but after hearing this I just don't know ... Well at least it looks cool! :