Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rarest school people

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 15, 2010
My character is Ice. One day i was in the commons,and i didnt see one ice player.I'm gonna go ahead and rank least and most used schools right here,right now.

Least used schools
Ice
Myth
Balance
Storm

Most used schools
Death
Life
Ice

At least thats what i think. :?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Hmm, Death is sort of rare but not as rare as balance. I see more Death ppl than Balance, but not by much.

Defender
May 28, 2009
sparks123454 wrote:
My character is Ice. One day i was in the commons,and i didnt see one ice player.I'm gonna go ahead and rank least and most used schools right here,right now.

Least used schools
Ice
Myth
Balance
Storm

Most used schools
Death
Life
Ice

At least thats what i think. :?
You have ice as least used and most used schools! Also you left out death, balance, and fire!

Defender
May 09, 2009
i think balance cause people are against it because it has a trump card in a 1v1

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
Penguin4ever wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
Well we can rule out fire and storm, the 2 most overused schools.

Why do you say that? I barley see storm where I go to farm or in the commons. I mainly see Ice, balance, and death.

:p storm and fire are the most played schools, usaully bc children think that higher attack is better.
i find that offensive as a pyromancer, and its not just about the high attack the reason we are overused, we have a lot of advantages and very little weaknesses.