Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for W101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Big Story Line Quest Idea
World: Desiered
HM: Would you go to Zedel Alley and help out there? Someone named George Firetalon needs help. 650XP 100G
George: You came to help? Great! Gain 650XP 100G
George: There are some things called Deadly Nadders, do you mind defeating some? That would really help us in winning here, and it may make some dragons go away. 2235XP 210G
George: You did it? Great! Gain 2235XP 210G
George: It seems one dropped a key. This looks like the shape of a flame. I know where it goes! Take it to the hut over there and defeat Nadder Demon, then come back. I think he will drop something that will help make everything better here. 3010XP 200G
George: This is not what I wanted, but it looks useful. Gain 3010XP 200G
George: Night Furries know a lot, but they are our enemies, so we have to fight them. Find one that will confess and show use what to do with this. 2850XP 170G
George: We use it to burn a lock? Very strange... Gain 2850XP 170G
George: Well, I know a lock that has no key to, and you should use this. Go to that big building, defeat Night Shadow, and bring over the key to open this cave, which has a big gate on it. It is called Dragon Cave.3255XP 245G
George: This looks like the key! Use it on the cave, then meet me inside. 700XP 100G
George: There are three towers in this whole cave, and in each are very powerful dragons. If you defeat one tower, you have thirty minutes to defeat the next one. This is difficult for young Wizards, but HM chose you. 3835XP 325G
George: You did it? You are a very strong Wizard! Gain 3835XP 325G
George: Now use all three keys on the last tower to open it, then defeat The Master Dragon. He is difficult, so be aware Wizard, he can do very powerful moves. 4000XP 350G
George: Amazing! I knew you could do it! Gain 4000XP 350G
George: Meet me back outside Dragon Cave, then we should tell HM. 1000XP 85G
George: HM will be proud, now go tell him about all your help you have done here! Con. 1000XP 85G
HM: Very good Wizard, now you can continue on other adventures, and help save Desiered! Gain 1000XP 85G
HM: There's a Village that got invaded by Dragons, do you mind helping someone from Moo Shu who moved here, named Tun Lai. 680XP 90G
Tun Lai: Thank you, young Wizard, your help will be valuable in this war. Gain 680XP 90G
Tun Lai: What you could do is talk to my friend that I met when I came here. His name is Henry Briarlight. He lives in that house over there. 3500XP 265G
Battle Zampback
Henry: Thanks for rescuing me Wizard. Gain 3500XP 265G
Henry: So Tun Lai wanted me to know your here to help? Well I know I need help. Grapplings keep trying to get in my house, mind defeating some to back them off? Defeat any Grapplings 12 2950XP 230G
Henry: Thanks, now I feel safer. Gain 2950XP 230G
Henry: Tell Tun Lai that I am fine and he doesn't have to worry about me anymore. 450XP 100G
Tun Lai: That is great news! Thanks Wizard! Gain 450XP 100G
Tun Lai: I want an enemy that has been disturbing me for a while. Defeat him and I will be very happy, and will reward you handsomely. 3900XP 300G
Tun Lai: Thank you esteemed Wizard, I will always remember your save to this Village, but there's one more thing. Gain 3900XP 300G
Tun Lai: We need wood to rebuild our huts, do you mind gathering wood, then we will ask no more. 900XP 135G Gather 15 wood
Tun Lai: This is a good amount! Now tell HM about what you have done here. Gain 900XP 135G 2000XP 155G
HM: I can't believe you are doing this much for these people! Gain 2000XP 155G
HM: I think you have the skills to defeat Desiered's worst enemy. His name is Hideous Zippleback. He haunts everyone here. Defeat him, and we will all be very greatful for your work here! 4200XP 375G
HM: You did it! Hmm... The day has come, the Wizard that will save our home, has come! Gain 4200XP 375G Badge Gain (Savior of the Hidden Land) Hat Gain (Master's Cowl of Wraith) Robe Gain (Tunic of Masters) Boots Gain (Silver Master Boots) Wand Gain (Scepter of Masters) Mount Gain (Levitate)
HM: Now take this job, I can't give you information about it, but when you finish it, everyone will know you! 10000XP 2455G
Oakheart: You have earned this? I shall follow you. What do you need? Con. 10000XP 2455G
Oakheart: You have to defeat some enemies you have fought already? Well that will be harder. Meet me in the Tent of Duplicity and we will fight there. I won't go easy!
Oakheart: Your ability is incredible! Let me reward you! (You tell Oakheart you can't gain any rewards until you have fought all the enemies you needed to fight. He looks confused, then normal.) I see. Fine, leave, and I will see you some other time.
(You have to go to Wavebringer.)
Wavebringer: Hello again, little fella! Oh, you need to fight me? Well of course! Con. 10000XP 2455G
Wavebringer: Incredible power! I have trained so I could try to defeat you, but you need a reward for all that training! (Again, he doesn't know that you can't gain a reward until later. He understands.)
(You have to go to Jade Oni, who isn't pleased to see you.)
Jade Oni: What are you doing here? You have to fight me? Sure, but expect a loss! Con. 10000XP 2455G
Jade Oni: Very powerful. Fine here is a reward. (You tell him you aren't getting a reward from him, and that you will gain one later on by HM.)
("Extra Info" This is after Malistare now thinks what he has done wrong, and is a very nice guy to you.)
Malistare: Ah, how are you? A fight is what you want? Sure! (You tell him no reward is needed. He says ok.) Con. 10000XP 2455G
Malistare: Then again, you beat me. Good job!
(That was the last thing you has to do.)
HM: Really? You have defeated them? Congratulations! You have earned this award! Gain 10000XP 2455G
HM: Many adventures lay ahead, and I will give you them now. My brother Vigor Lionblaze is in trouble in the world called Hazzlegain. Mind helping? 1000XP 100G
Vigor: My brother sent you to help? Well that is my wish! Gain 1000XP 100G
Vigor: A close friend of mine is always asking for help. His name is Eugene Firebringer, can you help him? 765XP 75G
Eugene: Well, someone has come to help me, very thoughtful of you! Gain 765XP 75G
Eugene: These Layners are very annoying, mind defeating some? 3750XP 270G Defeat 18
Eugene: Thanks. Gain 3750XP 270G
Eugene: I found a key in an abandon hut, it goes to something, can you try these three huts I know of that are locked? 2000XP 195G
Eugene: None? Oh well, we'll keep looking. Gain 2000XP 195G
Eugene: Ask my village mates, they may know some things. 1000XP 100G Talk to Lata, Gorua, and Zenta
Eugene: Zenta knew something? Tell me. Gain 1000XP 100G
Eugene: A hut in Kamatai Village? Never knew that. Go there and try the key. 4250XP 275G
Eugene: Ah, this is what I want. Thanks. Gain 4250XP 275G
Eugene: The key you found goes to the hut next to me. Defeat their leader, Janukai, and come to me. 4850XP 315G
To be continued...
I hope you liked what I have so far. Once I am done with the rest of my idea, I will
Put your own ideas!