Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get a Glimpse of Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Mooshu is a beautiful land with a rich, deep history.

Full cherry trees, carefully maintained gardens, and tall mountains can be found everywhere. Although this is a place of knowledge and tradition, there is a great mystery here.

It is home to both the honorable samoorai as well as the sneaky ninja pigs. For some time, there has been peace. Recently though, the Emperor has taken ill and the ninja pig clans have risen again to stir up trouble in Mooshu.

<a href="https://www.wizard101.com/site/home2/wizard101/page_8ad6a4041ae8d64b011b22caec494226" target="_new" rel="nofollow">CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES FROM MOOSHU</a>

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
I don't undrstand why, but when I beat the Plague Oni I didn't get the badge "The Purifier" and when I beat the War Oni I didn't get the badge "Peacemaker". After I did ll the Mossback, Wavebringer, and Oakheart quests i didt get the badge "Spirit Walker". All my friends ar sayin that maybe my bage list is bugged but I'm not sure. PLEASE FIX MY BADGE LIST!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Sasuke951 wrote:
I don't undrstand why, but when I beat the Plague Oni I didn't get the badge "The Purifier" and when I beat the War Oni I didn't get the badge "Peacemaker". After I did ll the Mossback, Wavebringer, and Oakheart quests i didt get the badge "Spirit Walker". All my friends ar sayin that maybe my bage list is bugged but I'm not sure. PLEASE FIX MY BADGE LIST!

Heh, your not alone. I never got my 'Order of the Fang' badge.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Conquest wrote:
Sasuke951 wrote:

Heh, your not alone. I never got my 'Order of the Fang' badge.
You have to beat all main and side quests in the hamestu village to get the purifier badge. P.S. if you want to know more about badges just log on to wizard101.wikia.com

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Survivor
May 31, 2009
For the past few weeks i have been trying to complete the history of mooshu and I have an arrow that keeps taking me back t Jade oni I have fought him alone and won and with other and won and yet the book does not speak to me can some one tell me what to do to get the information i need to complete the history of mooshu
Grace FireBlade

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Same thing happend to me.I dont have alot of badges im supposed to have.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
mushu is a cool place for life wizards who like the card "woodwalker" with
680 points of damage :D! so well said GREYROSE!

Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
MooShu is a beautiful land with a rich, deep history.

Full cherry trees, carefully maintained gardens, and tall mountains can be found everywhere. Although this is a place of knowledge and tradition, there is a great mystery here.

It is home to both the honorable samoorai as well as the sneaky ninja pigs. For some time, there has been peace. Recently though, the Emperor has taken ill and the ninja pig clans have risen again to stir up trouble in MooShu.

CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES FROM MOOSHU

MooShu is a life wizards dream! It is beautiful!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Vogarte wrote:
Badge list is bugged for everyone I hope they fix it soon

same here im still in the 3rd world and my bages are just cramed up

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
PiccoloMondo wrote:
I think that Mooshu is awesome! :P

Me too!!!!!!!!!! :D

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009

People say Life is weak. It may not be as powerful as storm, but it can heal you better than any other class. MOOSHU is the best world EVER! GO LIFE WIZARDS! :-P

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
how do i get to mooshu nd GO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Sasuke951 wrote:
I know how you feel. I never got my Three Streets Savior badge. Oh wait... I still have that one quest i haven't done yet. Umm... :)

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Rulz99 wrote:
Sasuke951 wrote:
I know how you feel. I never got my Three Streets Savior badge. Oh wait... I still have that one quest i haven't done yet. Umm... :)

How long is it in level before you get a spiral key to Mooshu? What level are you when you receive the spiral key?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Vogarte wrote:
Badge list is bugged for everyone I hope they fix it soon

same here, i havent gotton my "Magus Pyromancer" badge yet. and im lvl 36 and my friend is a lower lvl than me and she has it

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Well im in shirtaki temple and i can never get to light the fire shrine, i beat the people in the shrine but everytime i walk up to the shrine i try to light it, but it wont, help me, i want to beat mooshu.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
Survivor
May 31, 2010
mooshu is Filled with Big onis. They look like big elephants. But evil!
AND UP TO MORE THAN 2500 HEALTH!

I've been there before! I'm lvl 38 Magus of the fire school.

:D :D :DFind my character Adam Redwalker! AND if you're one of his friends, you might get to go shopping in mooshu when you teleport to him!

It dosen't cost crowns to buy the area! :) :-) :D

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Selita01 wrote:
how do i get to mooshu nd GO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To get to Mooshu you have to defeat meowiarty in Marleybone, And go back to Sherlock bones in the royal museum and you will recieve the key to Mooshu.