Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Clubs on the Message Boards

AuthorMessage
Developer
There are already posts for Clubs for each of the seven schools. Please post within those existing sections - only one for each school is allowed. Duplicates will not be approved.

Knowledge is power.
Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
um Harold Storm students club is pretty barren can you keep them in one section since I am the only one who has ever answered in a year on that thread

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Yeah i wanna know more about the schools clubs (mostly a Fire Club lol)!
:?
My name(s) are Jesse GhostWhisper (Fire, Ice, Storm, and/or Death)
and/or Jesse SoulWhisper (Life)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
idk, i didnt even know there were clubs for the schools . i thought maybe there could be one all-school club, you know, like, a ravenwood club 8) . in addition to the other 7, of course. that way, anyone could join and get help with bosses from their schools and stuff . it could be in the world tree, because all of the other trees are school trees and have no room for a club inside . just think about it guys. cya! :D

paul ironflame, level 48 pyromancer, master of fire

Survivor
May 22, 2010
I also have never heard of school clubs. If anyone can clue me in about them, or where to meet, or even how to join, i would be very grateful. Hope to get answers, Molly Starmender, Fire, lvl 27. :D

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Nor me,

I will join the ice one though maybe

Jose Seabreaker, devoted Ice Wizard lvl 16

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Are you talking about elemental guilds, or something different? I am not sure that is a good idea.

Hero
May 19, 2009
He's talking about the school clubs on the message boards. I guess there tired of everyone flooding the message boards with the same exact topics. As for the storm club, it doesnt matter if no one has been on it in a "year", just bumb it.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
well i dont know what the clubs are but i might have sime info a little later into the year. cheers!

Hero
May 19, 2009
bobbyguy231 wrote:
Guys we should make a death club

This thread is specificaly about NOT making any more school clubs. Every school already has there own club on the message boards.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Just wondering why the schools didn't get their own forums? I cant' find my shool.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
Sounds like there is a lot of confusion here. Why not just have a sub category specifically for school clubs to avoid the creation of duplicat school club threads?

Michael Raven Heart
Level 40
Death

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
bobbyguy231 wrote:
Guys we should make a death club

Yeah

Zachary Blood Lvl. 50 Grandmaster Necromancer

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Where is the life school? I did see it, so I made a new topic. But, it got mod.ed.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
That is what I am talking about. If School clubs were listed on the forum index, they would be a lot easier to find. Not everybody has the same amount of computer savvy. KI forgets that young people play this game too. That is why there are so many duplicate school site posts. If they can go through the trouble of posting a "sticky" to avoid having so many duplicate school site posts, hopefull they can put a school sites link on the forum index. It would make things a whole lot easier...for everybody. At least it makes sense to me. Don't complain about it, fix it.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
idk, i didnt even know there were clubs for the schools . i thought maybe there could be one all-school club, you know, like, a ravenwood club 8) . in addition to the other 7, of course. that way, anyone could join and get help with bosses from their schools and stuff . it could be in the world tree, because all of the other trees are school trees and have no room for a club inside . just think about it guys. cya! :D

paul ironflame, level 48 pyromancer, master of fire

i agree

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
So is someone going to explain what a school club is exactly or not cause i feel really confused

Aaron FireStone lvl 49