Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No auction, no trade items.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
I get lots of these items from quests. But most of the time, they are for a specific school and I am stuck with them. I don't want to trash them and don't want to put them in the shared bank (if I can), b/c I don't want to start a new character. Why not allow us to sell them if they aren't our school. Seems to be a waste. They don't even have to be sold for the thousands of gold they say they are worth.

No trade indicates it cannot be placed in the Shared Bank.
No auction indicates it cannot be sold to Elik in the Bazaar.
These items can be sold to regular shopkeepers in the worlds of the Spiral.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Adherent
May 20, 2010
If the item is "No Auction", the price you see at the Bazaar is the price that the item would be sold for. The actual price you get at the regular merchant shops will be much less.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
colagada wrote:
If the item is "No Auction", the price you see at the Bazaar is the price that the item would be sold for. The actual price you get at the regular merchant shops will be much less.

yeah, but isn't that wicked unfair? you get an awesome item other ppl would find awesome use for, and you can't sell it in a awy they can get it. and, piling insult upon injury, if you COULD sell it, you'd get a wicked high price. but you can't. so you either sell it for under a tenth of the given price, trash it, gift it, or put it in the shared bank. most of your options net you ZERO gold. thx ki, thx.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
colagada wrote:

yeah, but isn't that wicked unfair? you get an awesome item other ppl would find awesome use for, and you can't sell it in a awy they can get it. and, piling insult upon injury, if you COULD sell it, you'd get a wicked high price. but you can't. so you either sell it for under a tenth of the given price, trash it, gift it, or put it in the shared bank. most of your options net you ZERO gold. thx ki, thx.

the problem with that is it would be low priced and not crowned it completely destroys use of the crowns