Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not fair that a private goes against warlord

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Ok i know that if your reading this your saying hey he's got a point or i don't know what he's talking about well i am talking about how when your dueling (ranked PvP) your doing it for the fun of it or to try a new spell or to earn tickets and get a cool prize or pet or just to show off to your friends that your so awesome but then you get there and you just started your exited you've learned about dueling others or all hyped up and feeling good but hey the dude your up against is a warlord and you know he's gonna kick your ........ look all i am saying is that wizard101 should have rules about that and make the battle fair its like "hey your a big gold lvl now you can just beat the new guys as long as you want" they can at least try to do something over there its like they don't even care how unfair it is like thyre ignoring it! i don't want kingsisle to boot me off or something but will you guys make sure the original game you make is good before you go off and add stuff? plz can you guys at least try? :-(

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
the reason id ever see a private going against a warlord is if the private was super high level like grand and the warlord was lvl twenty ish or lower. the battle all depends on two factors, level and rank. if your high lvl and low rank, youll either go against some one low lvl and high rank or some one excactly like you. which was what i in my opinion think it should be. i personally believe the system should wait a bit longer for some one with a status closer to yours. cause now a days you can almost tell rite from the beginning of the battle whos gonna win there.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Pop man your wrong I have seen level 50 warlords against level 1 privates so um yeah who is talking

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
that must have either been in the practice arena or somebody was lying about there level. that's impossible to happen in any normal RANKED match.

Hero
May 19, 2009
paleospy you lie...
maybe it was a lv50 private against a lv1 warlord.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
I checked their stats and it i was normal I was on the grand masters team
we all gained 3 tickets.AND I am not a lier eeks what should [I leave and go back to the Zoo Tycoon Forums those guys are nice but the incedent ah]I re checked the other team the guy was level 4 sorry

I am a moron *hits head*

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
Paleospy5 wrote:
I checked their stats and it i was normal I was on the grand masters team
we all gained 3 tickets.AND I am not a lier eeks what should [I leave and go back to the Zoo Tycoon Forums those guys are nice but the incedent ah]I re checked the other team the guy was level 4 sorry

I am a moron *hits head*

even at level four, a private wouldn't go up against a fifty warlord. if it was on a team, and say the teams were a 4 private and some strong warlord vs. a small fry and a big guy. or it could have been a practice match. but i doubt that the system, imperfect may it be, would put a lvl fifty warlord by himself against a lvl four private by himself on any ranked match. if its gonna drive u that crazy to hear us dissent with you, then go back to ur zoo wutever forums.