Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tertiary School Advice/Help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2010
I need some advice from experienced (or unexperienced, whichecer lol) on which school would seem best as a third one for me. I am an Ice wizard with Storm as a secondary school. Which would you recommend?
Thanks for anything!!! :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's hard to answer, since you haven't told us what level you are or how many training points you have.

Assuming that you mean that you have trained your secondary of Storm up to the top allowed spell of Stormzilla, you have lots of health, plenty of power in storm, the tower shield, and element shields against ice, storm, and fire attacks.

Here are two suggestions:

1) Train Death up to Feint. This will give more punch to your attack spells and will get you the Dream Shield, which will protect you against Life and Myth attacks. It will also give you Vampire, which will deal 320 damage to the enemy and heal you for 160. If you have a training point left, you can buy the Death Shield from Sabrina Greenstar.

2) Train Life up to Satyr. This will give you the Legend Shield, which will protect you from Death and Myth Spells and give you two healing spells: Sprite which heals for 30-90-90-90 over four rounds, and Satyr, which heals for 860. If you have a training point left, you can buy the Life Shield from Sabrina Greenstar. If you go this way, you might also buy the Troll's Ear Pendant from the shop in Marleybone: it gives two "Guiding Light" treasure cards which add 40% to your next healing spell.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
I'm sorry, lol I'm level 17 and i have one extra training point that I could use for another school (I completed one of the Prospector Zeke Quests). And i Want advice as to which school could benefit me best. Thanks, Death, Life, and Balance were my three choices, since they could all heal. I need more healing and more defense towards death and myth, so I think i will take the Life path.
Thank you for your help and Sorry for the Misunderstanding.

Hero
May 19, 2009
colagada wrote:
It's hard to answer, since you haven't told us what level you are or how many training points you have.

Assuming that you mean that you have trained your secondary of Storm up to the top allowed spell of Stormzilla, you have lots of health, plenty of power in storm, the tower shield, and element shields against ice, storm, and fire attacks.

Here are two suggestions:

1) Train Death up to Feint. This will give more punch to your attack spells and will get you the Dream Shield, which will protect you against Life and Myth attacks. It will also give you Vampire, which will deal 320 damage to the enemy and heal you for 160. If you have a training point left, you can buy the Death Shield from Sabrina Greenstar.

2) Train Life up to Satyr. This will give you the Legend Shield, which will protect you from Death and Myth Spells and give you two healing spells: Sprite which heals for 30-90-90-90 over four rounds, and Satyr, which heals for 860. If you have a training point left, you can buy the Life Shield from Sabrina Greenstar. If you go this way, you might also buy the Troll's Ear Pendant from the shop in Marleybone: it gives two "Guiding Light" treasure cards which add 40% to your next healing spell.

O: too late for that, if he already wasted his training points on a useless secondary school like storm.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
DarthNexus wrote:
O: too late for that, if he already wasted his training points on a useless secondary school like storm.

Storms awesome! lol

Hero
May 19, 2009
nikki2hip54 wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

Storms awesome! lol

pfft.... not as a secondary school. just a waste of pips.