Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not able to activate Air Shrine in Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
In the Shirataki Temple dungeon instance I am not able to activate the Air Shrine. I have the quest, have defeated the ones guarding it, but no prompt for hitting X when I approach it.

I know that there are a few different threads that have mentioned this, but have seen no responses from any official party.

Is there any workaround for resolving this, and/or any plans for fixing this bug?

If I am frustratingly going to be required to start this dungeon over again to complete this quest, I don't want to attempt it until it has been corrected.

Thanks,
Talon Hawkrider - Pyromancer lvl 40

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This is a long-standing bug which has been discussed often here and elsewhere.

One possible workaround is to have a friend who has finished this quest teleport to you and try opening it. If your friend can get through, teleport to him/her and continue.

Another possible workaround is to set a teleport point, go home, step out to Ravenwood, head for the Commons, wait a minute or so, then teleport back and try again.

Neither of these have a high success rate, and you may have to restart the quest.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
For what it's worth, I had to completely re-do the shrine quests when this happened to me. I think the Air Shrine was supposed to be the last one you activate.

When I did the quests the second time, I made sure to activate the shrines in the order they were listed in my quest book. It worked for me that way.