Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help installing Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
I was trying to download the game and came across an issue. Every time I click on the "InstallWizard101.exe" in my downloads, the install shield wizard runs and when it finishes, nothing appears. The installing just stopped. I've looked up many things and other Forum posts and no solution has worked. Would you mind suggesting something?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You're going to need to send in a ticket to Support, who will then ask you for more information.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
Cigonni wrote:
I was trying to download the game and came across an issue. Every time I click on the "InstallWizard101.exe" in my downloads, the install shield wizard runs and when it finishes, nothing appears. The installing just stopped. I've looked up many things and other Forum posts and no solution has worked. Would you mind suggesting something?

For assistance in downloading the game, click the Contact Us link at the bottom left of this page. Explain your problem in full detail. If they need more information, Mr. Lincoln will ask you for it. Welcome to the game!

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
You need to make sure your firewall allows the EXE. to access the internet.