Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why am I not getting credit for finding this?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2010
I found the sixth yardbird earlier, but it's not giving me credit. It's in Mirkholm Keep, in the wolf fortress, in the left room, in the area if you go down, left against the wall between furniture. I told someone else I had found it, and she got credit upon porting to me. I've tried logging out and back in, leaving and coming back, and even restarting my computer. Yet nothing works. Is this a bug or what?

I also sent an email about this to technical support. I'm flabbergasted because I can't figure out why I'm not getting credit. :?

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
There are 2 yardbirds in Mirkholm Keep perhaps you did get credit for that one you are talking about and have not found the other one yet. I think the one you did not get yet is in a little side cave near Herkir. Hope that helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
As said, the sixth and seventh yardbirds are in the Mirkham Keep. I believe you found the sixth and are looking for the seventh. If you're only missing one, go check out the caves near Herkin. It's standing just to the left of a two-tier table with a couple of sacks.

Survivor
May 06, 2010
Someone showed me the seventh and I got credit for it. It was in the first cave. I'm talking about the sixth one.

Survivor
May 06, 2010
Okay, I had found the sixth yardbird before posting this topic. However, it gave me credit for the other one. I just went back and got credit for the one I found about a week ago.