Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

briskbreeze tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
Briskbreeze tower is HARD!!! On the last boss all three of us grandmaster sorcerers died. The only thing that kept us alive is when my henchman healed. But even then i was the only one that survived. That boss cheated BIG time!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Dude, everybody who plays Wizards plus 10 knows that those bosses cheat, they even tell you in the quest monologue that they do.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
Yea they do. A piece of advice, bring 4 grandmasters, dont rely on the henchman! Over time you will understand how to *possibly* beat Orrick by doing some deck-changing and things. Ask others who have done it before too or look around the internet for a guide to Orrick, how to beat him. I beat him once, lost once and the time I won I was one of 2 survivors even though we knew how to do him. It's tough, dont expect to win on your first try! The only reason I may do it again is for my awesome Grand Myth ring that he drops, he drops school rings that, in my opinion is better than the Gurtok's

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
comicfan97 wrote:
Yea they do. A piece of advice, bring 4 grandmasters, dont rely on the henchman! Over time you will understand how to *possibly* beat Orrick by doing some deck-changing and things. Ask others who have done it before too or look around the internet for a guide to Orrick, how to beat him. I beat him once, lost once and the time I won I was one of 2 survivors even though we knew how to do him. It's tough, dont expect to win on your first try! The only reason I may do it again is for my awesome Grand Myth ring that he drops, he drops school rings that, in my opinion is better than the Gurtok's
lol i know i am grand scocerer and i cant pass the third floor with tree frie nds all grand

Survivor
May 02, 2009
comicfan97 wrote:

i beat him on my first try