Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get a Glimpse of Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
I am already at Marleybone so an questions just ask! By the way my name is Natalie Sparkleshade and i am lvl 25 ice wizard! i just got here so i may not know all the answers to your questions! :D If anyone wants to be my friend then i will see you around the spiral!

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
I can't wait to go to Marleybone......... but i need to know, how can you get into that world?

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
Lexipanda wrote:
I can't wait to go to Marleybone......... but i need to know, how can you get into that world?
You just defeat Krokopatra and try to get the Krokinomicon. Its all really weird tht quest is in the Tomb of Storms so get there and then ba da bing! Bingo you have Marleybone in your hands! :D

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Isn't this thread called "Get a Glimspe of Marleybone" and not "Settling the difference of Marlybone and Krokotopia over coffee"

-Courtney Life

Survivor
May 08, 2009
whiteninja734 wrote:
MorganSummer wrote:
chan14551 wrote:
I Love Markeybone Its My Favor World! :)

But i Am In Kroktopia

I HATE KROKTOPIA!

I LOVE MARLEYBONE :) :) :) :)

For your infomation, I happen to LOVE Kroktopia! I am LVL. 26 and am balance and lovin' it! So don't nag on Kroktopia!

how you go to mb im lvl 33 and i cant go there please why

did you
finish the tomb of storm if not thats why :D

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Um, sorry to interrupt but how do i get the stray cats? Can you help? if you can please contact Natalie MythSword Level 29 [almost 30] Myth wizard [obviously]Just Help!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
to all the people who doesnt know how to go to marleybone: well after you finsh most of the quests in krokatopia you should go to profser shaddek (or however you spell it) and play one of the quests that gives you access to the map room, when you finshed that quest go to prosser withop and he'll meet you at the map room, just click on the quest on the top box when you get there,complete that quest and off you go to marleybone! :P

Abigail PearlFoutain
lvl 16

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
For all of you wizards who aren't getting membership get it it is so worth itTrust me i know

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Marleybone is the home of dogs, cats, and proper manners.

The city has all the trappings of a modern society built upon scientific foundations. Big Ben, Scotland Yard, and the Royal Museum are some of the most famous sights in Marleybone.

Beware in Marleybone at night where the name "Meowiarty" is whispered in hushed tones. It is also rumored that roving cat gangs litter the rooftops and steal many of the city's precious valuables.

CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES FROM MARLEYBONE

Marleybone is the gloomiest world ever. And I think in the music, I heard glass shattering and a man shouting? At least we have a nice dose of relaxation when we get out of the depressing world of Marlybone and go to the cherry world of Mooshu. Then again with the Village of Sorrow ... :?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
chan14551 wrote:
I Love Markeybone Its My Favor World! :)

But i Am In Kroktopia

I HATE KROKTOPIA!

I LOVE MARLEYBONE :) :) :) :)
lol i love marleybone too but krokotopia was sorta fun but that was until i beat krokopatra and i got teleported out of there and the instance was reset but marleybone is pretty hard