Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get a Glimpse of Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Thanks for the pics of marlybone!:D I love dogs and I want to go there! I'm in krokotobia but I cant get to marlybone!And im a level 16, ice wizard! Named Tasha SparkleTail! :P ;) !

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
If you're level 16 it's almost impossible to get to get to Marleybone. Have you heard of the tomb of storms? Once you get there all you have to do is beat Prince Aka Karanahn and Krokopatra and you can get tom Marleybone.

Noah Greenhunter (riding a broomstick) (school of myth) lvl 30 "Hero of Krokotopia"

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
alphaman765 wrote:
I really want to go to M[arleybone. I am trying to get past the storm temple area so i can go there. :) :-) :D 8)
hey krock is easy!!!! well when ur lvl 48 t is XD r u doing side quests? XP

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
chan14551 wrote:
I Love Markeybone Its My Favor World! :)

But i Am In Kroktopia

I HATE KROKTOPIA!

I LOVE MARLEYBONE :) :) :) :)

well whats so bad about krokatopia?

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
sooooo what are the main quests????

i am still doing the quests in the palace of fire i am almost done right???? still confused :? :?

but anyways

marleybone you need to port to a battle area you cant get in the battles until you get a ticket for a balloon ok

destinyfireshade lvl 20 [grizzlie is in the middle or between] fire type

explored everywhere

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
sooooo what are the main quests????

i am still doing the quests in the palace of fire i am almost done right???? still confused :? :?

but anyways

marleybone you need to port to a battle area you cant get in the battles until you get a ticket for a balloon ok

destinyfireshade lvl 20 [grizzlie is in the middle or between] fire type

explored everywhere

one place you can go is to the scotland yard police place
go into the elevator in the back than keep going straight till you see a door great place for missions

Emma Icebreeze
lvl 32 ice

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
chan14551 wrote:

But i Am In Kroktopia

I HATE KROKTOPIA!

If you hate Krok once you get to mb ironworks you wont like MB either :? :?

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I am on Marleybone right now it is quite hard (kensington park and ironworks)

It is my fave so far though :)

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
koolyo65 wrote:
alphaman765 wrote:
I really want to go to M[arleybone. I am trying to get past the storm temple area so i can go there. :) :-) :D 8)
No! you definatley dont want to get to marleybone. Its even more anouying than krokotopia. You have to do alot more quests and they are much harder. I finaly got to kazahans lab and am hoping that its the end of the marleybone nightmare

Valdus Drakmancer
Lvl 29
Life Wizard

i hate to break it to you but its not`

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
chan14551 wrote:

But i Am In Kroktopia

I HATE KROKTOPIA!

For your infomation, I happen to LOVE Kroktopia! I am LVL. 26 and am balance and lovin' it! So don't nag on Kroktopia!

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
daisybordercollie wrote:
Thanks for the pics of marlybone!:D I love dogs and I want to go there! I'm in krokotobia but I cant get to marlybone!And im a level 16, ice wizard! Named Tasha SparkleTail! :P ;) !

hey just to tell ya im lvl 33 and i cant go to marleybone :(

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
ndubzfan9876 wrote:
I am on Marleybone right now it is quite hard (kensington park and ironworks)

It is my fave so far though :)

what level are you i'm level 33 and i can't go to marleybone

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
MorganSummer wrote:
chan14551 wrote:

But i Am In Kroktopia

I HATE KROKTOPIA!

For your infomation, I happen to LOVE Kroktopia! I am LVL. 26 and am balance and lovin' it! So don't nag on Kroktopia!

how you go to mb im lvl 33 and i cant go there please why

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Fleur wrote:
Thank you so much for posting these pictures - I have always wanted a glimpse of Marleybone and Mooshu. I am not sure if I am close to unlocking a new world, Krokotopia is huge! I have just unlocked Krokospinx and I think it is sort of big too.

krokotopia is pretty big, but marlybone, moo shu, and ESPESIALLY dragon spyre are HUGE!

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
i want to go to marleybone so bad and i have to complete krokotopia

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
spongy458 wrote:
xoxosamixoxo wrote:
So you have to finish all the quests in Krokotopia to get access into Marleybone?????

=/
no not all the quests. Just main quests. If you complete those, you'll get the quest to Marleybone and off to the city you go!!!

i HATE dungeons. so do i have to finish the ones in krokatopia to move on to marleybone

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
staryuder wrote:
thanks for this.

but there is a question i'm wondering.
how do you get into marleybone?

Yeah how!!!!!!!
- I'm So anxious

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
Rulz99 wrote:
If you're level 16 it's almost impossible to get to get to Marleybone. Have you heard of the tomb of storms? Once you get there all you have to do is beat Prince Aka Karanahn and Krokopatra and you can get tom Marleybone.

Noah Greenhunter (riding a broomstick) (school of myth) lvl 30 "Hero of Krokotopia"

how do I get that quest and who gives it to you, just wondering :D

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
backbiter99 wrote:
Rulz99 wrote:

how do I get that quest and who gives it to you, just wondering :D
You need to do all the quest in krokosphinx including emperor's retreat :D

Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
Fleur wrote:
Thank you so much for posting these pictures - I have always wanted a glimpse of Marleybone and Mooshu. I am not sure if I am close to unlocking a new world, Krokotopia is huge! I have just unlocked Krokospinx and I think it is sort of big too.

Don't worry. You will end Krokotopia soon. I got Marleybone shortly after I got the Krokosphinx.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
firedemon911 wrote:
spongy458 wrote:
xoxosamixoxo wrote:
So you have to finish all the quests in Krokotopia to get access into Marleybone?????

=/
no not all the quests. Just main quests. If you complete those, you'll get the quest to Marleybone and off to the city you go!!!

um i was thinking, how do you know if its a main quest or not i mean i just do everything, all the quests.

when you first arrive in krok you will have a quest to talk to someone, follow those quests until you get to end Richard PixieHammer lvl 22 adept

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
I thought that Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone and Mooshu were already released.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
I need friends to help me get along in Marleybone so someone please be there! but i have a question for Professor Greyrose. Are the Wizard101 creaters ever going to add an option whether or not you can become an evil wizard and side with Malistair? That would cool and more of an option for those of all who want to play. By the way, my name is Natalie Sparkleshade and I am a level 25 ice wizard. I am a big fan of your class! Please respond soon!