Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2010
i am level ten but did not get a training point all i got was got to storm school to learn a storm spell which is my focus school but i can not learn my new spell for my second school for ice but i am level ten what is up.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
you get training points every 4 lvls until lvl 20 in which you start getting training points every 5 lvls in other words you will get your traing point at lvl 12

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
For some reason somthing like that happened to me. I was not sure why because every time I checked I was betwwen lv 8 and 11. It seemed that the first quest the headmaster gives you that gives you a training point, when lv 4 gives you a training point or when lv 8 gives you a training point. one through all three of those training points were not there. the amount of training points that give seemed to be random on each file that it happened to. i do not get it. oh yeah, this was a while back this happened an is still sometimes happening. I do not get why If you know please contact me. Please tell me why if you can.