Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get a Glimpse of Krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Professor GreyRose, I am stuck, i cannot find my next quest in Krokotopia, I just got to Krokospinx but there are no quests for me there. I Just don't know what to move on to.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Bendad123 wrote:
This place is SOOOOOOOO long and hard. It has 3 parts each with at least 1 dungeon and 2 streets. I have been to Marleybone and it looks easier. If you think that you want to be there because it looks cool then you are wrong. It is long and hard and boring.

you kidding me marleybone is harder trust me i beat malistare.

JJman7099
FlintRavenHunter lvl 44 IceAnd counting
PEACE OUT

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Is there a guide to the badges in each world???? Am missing badges and dont know where to go.
StarSaphire

Administrator
You can find this information on our Fansite at the WarCry Network

http://wizard101.warcry.com/db/badges.php

StarSaphire wrote:
Is there a guide to the badges in each world???? Am missing badges and dont know where to go.
StarSaphire

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Hi I am just wondering how you find this place I have a quest for it and haven't a clue where it is or how to find it. If you couldtell me that would be helpfull. Thanks

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
i have been to marley bone. i don't know about you guys but it's easier than kroktopia because it isn't as long as kroktopia

lvl21/death

death rules!!!

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
firedrill502 wrote:
I think krokatopia is amazing but also hard :P you might get stuck and when you do ask a friend i think they would be willing to help you my favorite world pictures are dragonspyre it is so creepy it looks so cool THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

good point! dragonspyre is my favorite world!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Kroktopia is my least favorite out of all the worlds. Thank goodness im almost done with it, if i have to play it any longer i might just stop playing the game!!!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
aliju wrote:
Krokotopia led me to quit the game for awhile--I've deleted all my wizards and am starting over. The whole 4 Nirini boss quest was exhausting and too frustrating. I'll just have to see how my new wizard does--I went with life instead of fire, and I'm liking it so far. Danforth is TOTALLY frustrating since he won't remind you of the map quest!

You see!! if this world can lead to someone having to delete their wizards and having to quit the game then you should probaly change it. As an ice wizard, the krokosphinx is really hard where as the pyrimad of the su was really easy!!

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
kadyanne wrote:
aliju wrote:
Krokotopia led me to quit the game for awhile--I've deleted all my wizards and am starting over. The whole 4 Nirini boss quest was exhausting and too frustrating. I'll just have to see how my new wizard does--I went with life instead of fire, and I'm liking it so far. Danforth is TOTALLY frustrating since he won't remind you of the map quest!

You see!! if this world can lead to someone having to delete their wizards and having to quit the game then you should probaly change it. As an ice wizard, the krokosphinx is really hard where as the pyrimad of the su was really easy!!

I think you may be missing the point of this world which is to prepare you for Marleybone. People can say things are hard and quit. Personally, I found this one of the easier worlds. Marleybone is much harder than Krok. The balance enemies now have Elemental Shields, so if you had trouble in Krok, you'll have trouble in Marleybone. Also, there are some things called PRISMS and SECONDARY SCHOOLS. You can use them if the enemy is your type.

Alex Dragonbreaker GM Storm

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Bendad123 wrote:
This place is SOOOOOOOO long and hard. It has 3 parts each with at least 1 dungeon and 2 streets. I have been to Marleybone and it looks easier. If you think that you want to be there because it looks cool then you are wrong. It is long and hard and boring.

I LOVED the pyramid of fire! it was so fun especially beacause I was in a new world! Later in the sphinx I got bored of the endlees bosses!
it was like "you defeated the boss! now i need you to fight 4 more," i got really tired of it for like a whole month! FINALLY I finished the shpinx!! the temple of stoms was extremely fun i finished it in two days! AWESOME!

Defender
May 10, 2010
zz00 wrote:
kingurz wrote:
As a pyromancer, the Pyramid of the Sun can be quite challenging (and frustrating!!); however if you survive it, the Great Sphinx should be easier (the majority are ice based).

I'm a Thamuturge so it's pretty easy for me.

Me too I spent like a month in krok and I am almost at Tomb of Storms.

Defender
May 10, 2010
mspeb23 wrote:
This spiral is very frustrating! It tells me to go to the ice vault and then wont let me in. There are several places that I can't get to and I've followed all instructions. Any suggestions?
Nope because I have the same problem :?

Defender
May 10, 2010
milo10000 wrote:
kadyanne wrote:
aliju wrote:

I think you may be missing the point of this world which is to prepare you for Marleybone. People can say things are hard and quit. Personally, I found this one of the easier worlds. Marleybone is much harder than Krok. The balance enemies now have Elemental Shields, so if you had trouble in Krok, you'll have trouble in Marleybone. Also, there are some things called PRISMS and SECONDARY SCHOOLS. You can use them if the enemy is your type.

Alex Dragonbreaker GM Storm

Um sorry to bud in but it was just happening that I was reading this and wondering.... WHAT IS A SECONDARY SCHOOL?

Defender
May 10, 2010

I am a thaumatuge and it is really easy...

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
Bendad123 wrote:

I would have to agree.My name is fiona summerblossom and it has some good quests and all but nothing interesting. :D

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Your secondary school is what you use your extra training points on. If you are a fire school, then you can use your extra training points to get spells from another school. You won't get all the ones they have but you will get some very strong ones as time goes on. My secondary school was storm before I went to Celestia. So, I had all my fire spells and some storm spells to use when I fought fire. You can choose whatever you like as your secondary school - but once you choose it you need to continue to get that schools spells and not bounce around from school to school or you will never get the stronger spells of your secondary school.
Now that I am in Celestia, (I am a Legendary Wizard, now and have completed all the quests) I changed my Secondary school to life and when you are in Celestia you get so many more training points that I now have a third school and it is myth. Plus, I have some spells from moon school.
Hope this helps!

Samantha Stormcloud (Legendary Pyromancer)

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
I'm a Pyromancer in Krokotopia i thought the pyramid was not that challenging
it was easy you just need one friend in the throne room of fire and the Sphinx is very easy to i just started the sphinx three days ago and i' m at the Vault of Ice really all you need is a friend with you in the pyramid

Alexander Lionsword
Level 23 Adept Pyramancer

Survivor
May 25, 2010

What I don't get is what the difference is between The Nirinis and The Sokkwis. Maybe they were desended from different krok emerors? Maybe Emperor Nirini and Emperor Sokkwi.

Andrew FireBlade
Level 21, Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
kingurz wrote:
As a pyromancer, the Pyramid of the Sun can be quite challenging (and frustrating!!); however if you survive it, the Great Sphinx should be easier (the majority are ice based).

Well most things in the krokosphinx can cast fire shield so the krokosphinx IS
hard for pyromancers.

P.S.

Fire minion ROCKS.('');

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
krok is fine with me

but the pyramid of sun took me forever and i am a level 25 pyromancer!!!
Krokosphinx is so much easier plus i already helped all my friends with it so that made me familiar with it

except the part where i have to do the dungeon all over again :x

but the ice kroks are easy and weak i like seeing them become dust and whisp away

Survivor
May 16, 2010
Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
lexi3223 wrote:
zz00 wrote:
kingurz wrote:

I'm a Thamuturge so it's pretty easy for me.

Me too I spent like a month in krok aasy for mend I am almost at Tomb of Storms.
Im a balance wizard so its easy 4 me :)

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
How come I hear people say that krokotopia is balance and It's filled with fire?

Explorer
May 21, 2011
eddieandgalen wrote:
How come I hear people say that krokotopia is balance and It's filled with fire?

The pyramid of the sun is fire. Krokosphinks is mainly ice. I have no idea about tomb of storms. People just SAY that cause the balance school is there. It would seem that KT is balance, but... I actually don't know.

Zachary Liondreamer lvl 17 balance.