Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm Confused @ The Quest, Breaking The Vault.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010

Hello, I am a fellow Wizard member as you can see.
I'm totally confused & currently stuck on "Breaking The Vault" quest. It won't let me in the Vault of Ice, Some people say there's another quest that shall lead you into there, but I don't ever think I got it, if so, where is it at? I am running outta missions & completing them to see if any of them will lead me into the vault of ice, but unfortunately, none of them do, I need help A.S.A.P.

I need help on: If there is another mission that leads you into the Vault of Ice, where is it at? I have no clue where it is, or if I completed it.

Thank you if you replied back or had an awesome answer that will help me,

Have a nice day :?

- Danielle Heart [ON W101]

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You get access to the Vault if Ice only after completely the main-story quests in the Hall of Champions and the Grand Arena. Afterwards, Shalek the Wise will send you into the Vault of Ice.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
i did all the quest in the hall of champions and the grand arena first. Then i went and talk to the krok in the entrance hall and he told me to go to the vault of ice and meet him inside. I hope this helps :-D

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

If you did already get the quest for the Vault of Ice, you would have been able to go back into the Vault for this new quest.

If you continue to follow the storyline in the Krokosphinx, after you finish all of the quests in the Hall of Champions, and then all of the quests in the Grand Arena, you will be sent to talk to Shalek the Wise again in the Entrance Hall. He will then send you into the Vault of Ice.

Hope this helps.

(Note: this happens often in the game, where you are given a quest and you don't have access to that area yet. You can continue to follow the storyline and eventually you will get access, or another option is to find a friend who already has access, and ask them if you can teleport to them in that area. If you do this, with most of the quests, like the Vault of Ice, you would only end up repeating the quest again anyway once you get it following the storyline.)