Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MASTER ARTISAN duskwind tunic HELP ME!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
i have taken my time getting the first master artisan quest to craft the 2 rings of opothiousus ( sry bout the spelling not the best speller in the world ) and finally finished. so next i go out the the master artisan in ds and get the quest turned it... as usual he is VeRy impressed with my work. so next he asks me to make to robes called duskwind tunics. "i'm all like sure why not." so i accept the quest and i look for the recipe of the tunic it isnt there... im like hmmmmm...?!?!?!?!?! then i close computer log back on and look for it again NOTHING!!!! now i am real worried about this quest maybe it is a glitch in the game i am not sure but the recipe is not with him he has some life robe that is not the same thing.

PLZ PLS PLZ PLS PLZ PLS PLZ PLS HELP ME

is there some one else you are supossed to get the recipe from?

is it a glitch?... is so plz kingsisle fix it :-P

WHERE IS THE RECIPE if you are a master artisan you propably can answer these questions :-P :-P :-P :-P

GRANDMASTER OF THE DEAD
SON OF MALISTAIR
noah legend the great :-D

HELP ME!!!! PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
haq45 wrote:
is there some one else you are supossed to get the recipe from?

Go back to Moo Shu and talk your your school recipe vendor there. (More information can be gotten by searching these boards, this has been answered more than twice before).

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
The recipes for the robes that you are required to craft are found in Mooshu.

The Duskwind Tunic recipe can be purchased from Yao Fan. He is located in the Ancient Burial Grounds, Moo Shu.

Hope this helps.

Zachary FireDust
Master Artisan

Community Leader
With help from a fan site , here you go :-)
Recipe Vendor: Yao Fan

This vendor is in side the area that is like toms little sheep guy standing next to a crypt.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
o my god thnx so much you guys

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

that had puzzed me for so long

and i didnt see it in the boards maybe i missed it :?

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
MeCatz wrote:

This vendor is in side the area that is like toms little sheep guy standing next to a crypt.

Hope this helps.

Please help!!!!! I've gone to see Yao Fan, and he doesn't have the duskwind tunic. he has the hat and boots, but not the tunic.....did it get moved?

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
skylarmaack wrote:
MeCatz wrote:

Hope this helps.

Please help!!!!! I've gone to see Yao Fan, and he doesn't have the duskwind tunic. he has the hat and boots, but not the tunic.....did it get moved?

I could be level baring maybe when you reach a higher level then Yao Fan will have that Tunic recipe in stock. This is just a guess on my part.