Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next New Cards!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
I am think about the new cards for the upcoming world of Celestia and it level cap raised, so a new card for every school. I only have an idea for my schools, but please feel free to post you ideas for your schools next new card.For death I thought Cerberus: 650-700 to all opponents and cause poison. The reason I think this is a highly proboble card because in Greek Mythology, Orthourus was the brother of Cerberus much like the relation between Cyrus and Mailistare Drake.

Today I also got an idea for Balance and Myth

For Balance what about the Chimera(Attacks 350 for Life,Death,Myth), if Balance represents order between all magic then it should have an attack for spirit elements.For Myth it should be a Griffin it attacks 150 first and then 750.(Sorry Myth, but the only reason you won't get card that attacks all enemies is because KingsIsles has to keep balance between each element to make sure one isnt too powerful or weak.)

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
A lot of people have been talking about stuff like this and it's really cool. I have used a different idea for everyone, so... i got an idea! You know how there is a Stormzilla, I think it was something like burnzilla and I think it was something like frostzilla? Why don't they make a Mythzilla, a Lifezilla, and a Deathzilla. Then again, you get burnzilla and frostzilla from pets. I'll think about it and when I get another idea i will write something.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Ice:

Name: Ice Break
Pips: 7
Damage: 600-650
Description:
Your opponent will be on the ice. Then, it suddenly starts breaking apart. Your enemy falls into the water, then comes back up freezing cold.
Fizzle: 80%

Death:

Name: Rise of the Dead
Damage: 650 (takes half and gives health to caster of spell)
Description:
Three ghosts rise from graves. One of them raises both of their hands taking out power from the opponent. The opponent stays still, rises, then falls back to ground. The attack ghost goes back in the ground. Then the two other ghosts heal you with half of the damage, which is 325 health to you.
Fizzle: 80%

Storm

Name: Disaster
Damage: 800-870
Description:
A storm comes rumbling in, your opponent looks worried. Thunder noises begin, then starts raining, which pours down quickly. Then lightning comes down at the enemy, and your opponent is petrified. Soon, they become fine, then it takes 800-870 damage.
Fizzle: 70%

--
That's all I got. And Storm is a lot more damage than the others because they have the strongest of the others, but have a lot of fizzling.

Defender
May 28, 2009
Well if you read my post, I think the new cards will come in a school quest. Plus free school mounts! I really hope they use my idea!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
I thought of a really good card that would be so use full on wizard101

Name:Reflect

Level:50

School: All

Discription: This card will reflect any attack that a oponent attemps to attack you with. Depending on the attack it may kill your oponet.

Casting percentage:75%

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
I have a new card for death, it is called stampede. A bunch a bull skeletons charge all the enemies and deal 600 damage to them

Explorer
May 23, 2009
ganon102 wrote:
I am think about the new cards for the upcoming world of Celestia and it level cap raised, so a new card for every school. I only have an idea for my schools, but please feel free to post you ideas for your schoolthe next new card.For death I thought Cerberus: 650-700 to all opponents and cause poison. The reason I think this is a highly proboble card because in Greek Mythology, Orthourus was the brother of Cerberus much like the relation between Cyrus and Mailistare Drake.

You make a great point! i am with you all the way

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I think the next spells should be rank 8. I know that this exceeds the max pip hold but at such a high level it would be nearly impossible not to get a powerpip or two. I also think that their shouldn't be any hits everyone schools, except for myth because Orthrus wasn't one. Ok so:
Balance: I really think balance covered fire, ice, and storm with multiple spells being all three. So now I think it's time to do the opposite. Life, Death, and Myth. Either this or all 6 six schools. Cerebrus: I chose Cerebrus because it has three heads like hydra and is similar to hydra. 300 damage for Life, Death, and Myth

Fire:Ok first off I'd like to express my feelings about the balance spell Super Nova. I really don't like this spell. It's not the damage (although it could use a bit more) it's not what it does. I hate that it is a sun! The sun is FIRE not balance. Come on! Super NOVA not super balance. Ok so I think that Super Nova should be switched to fire and do 825-905 Fire Damage

Ice: Ice's main thing is defending. Although they have good defense they haven't gotten a new defense spell since level 18! So they need a new one. The thing about defense spells though, they don't do any damage! My idea solves that.It not only defends but sends back 450 points of damage! The best defense is a good offense.

Storm: Storms main flaw is that it fizzles WAY to much. So why not share the curse? Also storm already does to much damage so this additional thing will make it so they don't get more pure power Storm Cloud is what is called. It does 795-875 storm damage (same as triton) but also leaves a negative charm that leaves 3 decrease accuracy by 15%

Life: Life is the opposite than ice in this way. Ice doesn't have enough defense spells and life has to many heal spells. I'm not the only one saying this because I've heard other people say it. There is a simple solution make another damage spell! Mother Nature: Mother Nature herself pops out of the ground and changes the whole arena into a forest with flowers and tiny animals. Than, BOOM. With a flick of her hand the animals attack and the trees' roots wrap the foe in deadly vines doing 705-785 damage!

Myth: Another spell I'm mad about is Orthrus, sry for the misspelling probably, it is the only rank 7 spell that doesn't attack everyone. So this spell does! It also does a little damage at first to get rid of shields. How ever I honestly couldn't think of what it would be called but it does
50 damage than 800 damage to everyone.

Death: Death spells are good as it is. They drain damage. There not to weak or to strong and they don't really have a weakness in strategy. again I dont have any other ideas but it should be another drain spell