Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't turn off fullscreen!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 30, 2009
I'm trying to play two accountes at once, but i can't turn off fullscrenn! Plese help!

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
same thing happened to me on my laptop i dont think you can turn off full screen with a laptop weird huh?

Hero
May 27, 2009
Some resolutions don't allow full screen to turn off. Change your resolution until the fullscreen option activates, then choose that one and select Full Screen Off.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You probably need to change the resolution of the game to something lower than the resolution of your monitor/screen. To find out what your screen resolution is, right click on desktop, choose properties, then the settings tab. Then change the game's resolution (in options) to something lower than that.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You need to change the in-game resolution to a value that is smaller than your desktop resolution in order to run in windowed mode.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
In most programs you can hold down the ALT button and press ENTER to automatically turn fullscreen off and on. Also like someone suggested maybe the screen resolution thing will work. I have heard off people not being able to get into fullscreen mode, but never the other way around. So yeah, the ALT and ENTER trick works for me with this game.