Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fan Submitted Stories

AuthorMessage
Developer
We invite young Wizards to submit their Fan Fiction (stories written about Wizard101 by players just like you) to our official Fan Fiction page at

May: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/creativewriting/may2010

June: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/creativewriting/june2010

Each month the top 25 stories are chosen from the hundreds of entries we receive and those are posted on the website forever!

While we love your stories, we need to keep them all in one place.
To keep the Dorms section from becoming nothing but Fan Fiction, we will no longer be publishing stories on the Message Boards. All Fan Fiction must be submitted using the submission instructions on the above linked site.

Knowledge is power.
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Awesome! I will start writing a story and I will send it to you. I was just wondering, should I make a story that has a part one and a part two, because I have seen some of the fan fiction stories are like that. I am just afraid that doing that will decrease my chances of getting in, because it would not make sense to put one part in and not the other.
What do you think I should do?

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Hi I write The Adventures of Lucas LifeGiver in the creative writing section. I was wondering... is there anyway you could maybe deleteThe Adventures of Lucas LifeGiver(Part Three)in Febuary or maybe replace it with the new part three I might send in. I really really need to write a new part for it please please please!

BTW Rulz99, you can send in the first part of your story this month and next month write the next part and than next month write the next part and so on.

Thanks,

Kaitlyn IceRiver Adept Thaumaturge
Lucas LifeGiver Magus Theurgist
Angel Talon Initiate Necromancer
Shelby Moon Novice Necromancer

Defender
May 28, 2009
Well I tried that one time but it wasn't letting me! I didn't know what to do! So can somebody please tell me exactly how to do it?

Developer
Melissa423771 wrote:
Well I tried that one time but it wasn't letting me! I didn't know what to do! So can somebody please tell me exactly how to do it?

It's easy! Send your story in an email to community@wizard101.com
You can either write the story directly into the email, or attach a file such as a Word or Text file that contains the story.

Knowledge is power.
Defender
May 28, 2009
HaroldArgleston wrote:
Melissa423771 wrote:

It's easy! Send your story in an email to community@wizard101.com
You can either write the story directly into the email, or attach a file such as a Word or Text file that contains the story.
Sadly I tried to email it and it wasn't working! I'm going to try it again on another computer but for some reason it wasn't letting me!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Developer
At the end of each month we read all the submitted stories and choose the best ones, then we post them on the website.

Knowledge is power.
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Hi I am Wolf Shadowgem,Master Necromancer and writer of the Deathblade Chronicles. There was an error and the second story was only called The New Prophecy ,thought it's real name was really Mayhem in Two Worlds. Sorry, my cosiun changed the title. He is a troublemaker and he is a lot of things i cant say. Look for The Deathblade Chronicles: The Birthmark,The Prom in which I just submitted.

There are going to be 7 stories. Try reading them.they are really good.they involve a ninja girl,a dangerous boy and a witty ice wizard.

Timor mortis contubar me.....

Wolf Shadowgem.
Level 42 Necromancer.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Darn! I gotta wait like ten more days to see if my story was accepted XD

It was pretty short but I have twenty-one more parts planned for it that will extensively more longer.

Oh, did I just post that? Oh well, A spoiler :D

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Hi i'm the author of "The Not So Great Tale" series.

I was wondering if I could send my stories in from a different email account since my other one crashed? Is that possible???

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Harold can Authors post two different series.I have two idea to post The Tale of Taylor LotusFist and/or Diary of a Teenage Necromancer.But I want to know if I can post both to see if one gets posted.I realy want to know If we can post two different Idea's.

Sincerely,
Taylor LotusFist lv.42 Diviner
Brandon Goldspear lv.23 Diviner
Taylor LotusFist lv.5 Conjurer
Taylor LotusFist lv.1 Necromancer
Taylor LotusFist lv.1 Ice
Taylor LotusFist lv.1 Balance

I hope we can send different stories!

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
HaroldArgleston wrote:
We invite young Wizards to submit their Fan Fiction (stories written about Wizard101 by players just like you) to our official Fan Fiction page at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/creativewriting/may2010

Each month the top 25 stories are chosen from the hundreds of entries we receive and those are posted on the website forever!

While we love your stories, we need to keep them all in one place.
To keep the Dorms section from becoming nothing but Fan Fiction, we will no longer be publishing stories on the Message Boards. All Fan Fiction must be submitted using the submission instructions on the above linked site.

i submitted my story but i didnt find my story because you guys didnt put june stories in! i wrote the story: the new kid

Survivor
May 23, 2010
I think that is a great idea and i would read it no matter whatt dont give your hopes and dreams up!

sincerely NatalieDragonHeart lvl 20
hope to see you sometime in the game!
Rulz99 wrote:
Awesome! I will start writing a story and I will send it to you. I was just wondering, should I make a story that has a part one and a part two, because I have seen some of the fan fiction stories are like that. I am just afraid that doing that will decrease my chances of getting in, because it would not make sense to put one part in and not the other.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
h2ulgsyd wrote:
Hi i'm the author of "The Not So Great Tale" series.

I was wondering if I could send my stories in from a different email account since my other one crashed? Is that possible???
i love your story 8)

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
I was thinking about writing a Fan-Fiction Story. I haven't decided on a title yet (maybe "Champions of the Spiral" or something like that) but I've already got the plot worked out. Instead of one main character with one point of view, it's going to have a bunch of different characters with a bunch of different points of view.

It all starts with a Conjurer named James Wildshard when he befriends a Necromancer named Brad Shadowskull, whose father was one of Malistaire's supporters, but he secretly plans to betray him. So he sends out James and Brad to find powerful Young Wizards to join them in their Revolt.

Each of these wizards have different reasons for joining the Revolt. Some want gold, some want fame, some want justice, and some want glory. Whatever their modivation, there are those that are forced to get along in order to defeat the greater threat, and then there are long-lost friends reuniting for a common goal.

And then there are certain wizards in the Revolt that posess legendary powers that, in times of great need, can defeat almost anyone (sort of like Abracadoodle Issues 37-40). So what do you think?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Developer
If you want to read the June stories, click the June link.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/creativewriting/june2010

More stories are still being added to the June page.

Knowledge is power.
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
HaroldArgleston wrote:
If you want to read the June stories, click the June link.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/creativewriting/june2010

More stories are still being added to the June page.

in that case, do you have a big list somewhere that links to all of the months' stories? because the links you gave only give may and june, and i cannot seem to find any link on that page that leads to more stories.

Developer
Yes all of these are on the website.

Just click the tab on the left for Wizard Community ->Player Submitted Work-> Fan Fiction.

The arrows at the bottom of each page will allow you to travel back to previous months.

Knowledge is power.
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
When will the next stories be posted? I see in June writing, at the bottom it says "more stories to come. stay tuned..."

Developer
They are posted when Professor Greyrose has time to read them and approve them and republish them on the website.

It's a lengthy manual process and she gets hundreds of entries a month, hundreds!

She chooses 25-30 of the best stories each month, and publishes them over the course of the following month. "Patience, young Wizards.." she would say.

Knowledge is power.
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Rulz99 wrote:

sure

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
YES! I can't wait to tell the story about the war between the 2 worlds I made up: Pyromania and Frostland!

Survivor
May 20, 2009
HIYA!
My name is Andrew, I have four wizards. I am starting to write a LONG tale of a Wizard101 themed story. It will include wizards from each school. I only have four wizards, Death, Storm, Balance, and Myth, and my brother has a Life.
In order for me to make accurate characters, i need some qualities of other schools, so post some down, then i will post the character list! CANT WAIT FOR THE REPLIES!

-Andrew