Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

aka karanah palace too hard

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Hi i'm having a ruff time in the karahanah palace the farthest i'v gotten is to the second boss in it and have lost badly i need help bad!!!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
bqsto wrote:
Hi i'm having a ruff time in the karahanah palace the farthest i'v gotten is to the second boss in it and have lost badly i need help bad!!!

You didn't mention school and level...and if you tried it alone or not. I perfer to do it alone, especially if I am running a death or myth. I can see Storm having problems if they try it without prisms. But really, it comes down to having a small deck so you can get the spells you plan on using...all the bosses are small enough that a blade and trap combo on a 4-pip spell should hit hard enough to take out (or a 3-pip myth).

Also, refill using the healing whisps before the next battle....sometimes you have to go backwards in the dungeon a bit to find enough, but it is doable.

My suggestion: Blade, 2-pip to take out the minion, (prism,) blade, trap, 4-pip spell to take out the boss. That is six rounds, and you should take under 1000 damage.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
tehe you thought Krokotopia was hard? Wait till you see dragonspyre