Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cards won't draw

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2010
Hello,

I'm having a problem with one of my characters. Every time I use a card, a new one doesn't get added to the deck. If I try to discard, it doesn't bring up one of my treasure cards.

It seems to have happened ever since I bought a new card deck from the Mander card dealer in Krokotopia. Yes, I added the treasure cards and regular cards to the new deck.

Anyone know if this is a new bug or if there's a way I can fix it?

Thank you for your assistance.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
You added cards and treasure cards to your new deck, but did you remember to "equip" your new deck. Just like a new hat or piece of clothing, you have to go into your backpack, highlight the new deck and then equip it. Hope this works!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
If other decks work correctly, then it's probably a bug. Send a ticket in to Support.

Survivor
May 19, 2010
colagada wrote:
If other decks work correctly, then it's probably a bug. Send a ticket in to Support.

My other character's cards and decks are working fine.

On the one that's messing up, I've tried equiping and re-equiping between the two decks and they both have the same problem.

Survivor
May 19, 2010
colagada wrote:

I just sent a ticket. Thanks for the help.