Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp myth imp

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I posted about this before but for some reason they never put it up. The myth imp you buy for 250 tickets in the arena is not working. I spent money getting it up to ancient and the dispel life and death it cast on the other player does not even work. Please fix this.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
dude you are srsly lucky for even having that pet i been wanting to get it for my myth but always get defeated i would not care if the disspell didn't work i would still love it

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
Survivor
May 14, 2010
I'm in the same boat. I worked hard to get this pet and spent crowns to buy snaks to quick train it up to ancient. The spell is broken. KI please put this in the "known bugs" section and fix it.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
May 14, 2010
Waiting 12-24 hours has nothing to do with spam.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/announcement.php?f=2

"Spam- Don’t spam the forums. “Spam” means: posting things that have nothing to do with the original post, double posting (posting two+ messages in a row), and over-using the smilies. Please use common sense with bumping, pay attention to when the thread was started and the usefulness of the thread. Bumping mini games because you want to play is ok."

I clearly posted in two different topics (on the same subject) which technically does not constitute double posting.

So technically YOU are the one who is spamming by posting off topic. If you think what I did was spam than report it. DO NOT post a reply trying to instigate an argument.

"Arguments/Fights and naming members from in game- Don't start fights, don't get involved in fights. If a fight starts notify a moderator. We do not allow members to name other people from the game in a negative way. We are a friendly forum and criticizing other members for what or how they post will not be tolerated."

I feel that people should know the rules of the forum before try to police the forums.

Not to get off topic though, could a moderator confirm that the issue with the myth imp is recognized/being addressed?

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
You know what? This spell still hasn't been fixed! Please, KingsIsle! Do something about it!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
seasnake wrote:
dispel casting pets, lol... I definately no longer want to ever play PvP again

it's a five pip spell with low damage, i think it was a great idea! mixes up the game a little. Good job KI keep it up
just get it working right lol

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
Just doing an update check. Has the dispel issue been fixed for PVP, PVE? I will not spend any additional time training until I know the imp can do what its says it can do.

Is the myth imp fixed?

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
You know what gets me MAD?
I saw a monster in Celestia use myth imp and it WORKED! Why not for the wizards? THIS IS TRULY UNFAIR.