Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance and fire, ice and storm.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Ok so why does balance focus only on balance and the Elements. I think balance should have a Spirit spell. (Death Life and Myth.) It could be called:

Spirit Blast? Ok so the name needs work.
Randomly selects Death Life or Myth.

Death hit: 400 damage 200 back to caster.

Life hit: Heals 550 health (Any thing else?)

Myth hit: Hits 50 damage then 390 damage.
If you have any idea's I would love to hear them.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
yeah that would be cool, i'm balance and we get SIX elemental spells (shield, trap, blade, minion, blast, and hydra) but only THREE spirit spells and none of them are attacks.

so:

minion: Ethereal Minion
randomly summons life (treant), myth (cylops), or death (ghoul) minion (i put the forms they would take in here)

random attack: Ethereal Blast
randomly crushes you under a falling tree (or strangles you with vines - either way, that's life) for 450 damage, makes a yellow comet land on you (myth) for 50+430 damage, or drains (death) 420 health

triple attack: Three Fates
summons three banshee looking things. one with red hair whips you with a really thin vine (life) one with black hair hits you with a measuring stick (myth) and the one with gray hair cuts you with giant scissors (death)

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
yeah that would be cool, i'm balance and we get SIX elemental spells (shield, trap, blade, minion, blast, and hydra) but only THREE spirit spells and none of them are attacks.

so:

randomly summons life (treant), myth (cylops), or death (ghoul) minion (i put the forms they would take in here)

randomly crushes you under a falling tree (or strangles you with vines - either way, that's life) for 450 damage, makes a yellow comet land on you (myth) for 50+430 damage, or drains (death) 420 health

summons three banshee looking things. one with red hair whips you with a really thin vine (life) one with black hair hits you with a measuring stick (myth) and the one with gray hair cuts you with giant scissors (death)
i feel the scissors part might be a bit gory

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
firesword52 wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:

so:

i feel the scissors part might be a bit gory

but it wouldn't be... it would be like a monster using a sword, just a silver flash

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
FoxFyr wrote:

so:

Ok, about the Three Fates attack...

Life-Just fine :)
Myth-Ok, how about she morphs into a troll/cyclops and hits you with her club?
Death-Does a beckoning/waving movement-like wraith-and tucks her hand into her chest,and then bows to you and extends her hand to you?

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Dorano208 wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:

so:

Ok, about the Three Fates attack...

Life-Just fine :)
Myth-Ok, how about she morphs into a troll/cyclops and hits you with her club?
Death-Does a beckoning/waving movement-like wraith-and tucks her hand into her chest,and then bows to you and extends her hand to you?

no no no no no. see, in greek mythology, the three fates were in charge of life and death. one created a string to show life (life), one measured it to determine how long the person who's string that was would live (myth), and the last one cut the string when it was the person's time to die (death).

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Balance is like not a powerful school, but there is a spell where you can randomly summon Fire Storm or Ice minion, :)

"With the power of Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance, you will win. Flames apon your eyes, seal the frost, control the sea's, summon creatures by memorizing their true name, healing to victory, stealing health, and blading, with the power...A true Wizard can be.
Bring A Wave in your life! WaveBringer."

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:

so:

He shouldn't cut you, he should cut a piece of string like in greek mythology

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
it is supposed to keep balance in the elemental schools. not the spiritual schools.