Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friend or Quest Section?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Would it be possible to start a section that we could use to meet up?

Some nights I have been on and needed to do an instance, but had no one there to do it with...other times we went short to come out and find one person waiting for others. Could have gone with us if there had been a way to find them.

Please?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
I just asked for a calender here on the message boards, but a central station that lets groups depart for parts known would be awesome; if that's where you're going. We could all stand under the "so and so" area sign and just depart when the groups full or the "leader" is ready to go. :-D

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Sure I am flexible!

Its hard to meet up ingame when there are so many districts sometimes. And I feel bad when I come out with part of a group to see one person waiting for others.

LOL-if I have time I go in but right now the instances are taking so long you need a few hours for some of them....and you really don't know until you have done it once!

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
Why not use the Worlds of the Spiral sections of the Message Boards for exactly this purpose?
There's one for each world.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Noctis wrote:
Why not use the Worlds of the Spiral sections for exactly this purpose?
There's one for each world.

So hang out in the lobby of each world as it were?