Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Beetle pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I was wondering where do you get this pet from because i have seen many people with it.

Wolf Moonshade master of balance

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
During the 1 million players event last year, every one got 101 crowns and the storm beetle cost 101 crowns. I believe it was February 2009?

Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
yeah the storm beetle is gone but you can find other beetles like the life beetle! :-)

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
I heard one guy that said you can get the storm beetle by the harvest lord, but you cant. the life scarab, btw , is dropped by the plauge oni in shiraki temple. How do i know this? i didnt, but then i got it on my first time going there.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Ha Ha! i have a storm beetle I callz him Smokey pedigree 54 my person on there is called Wolf Redflame

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
bramblerose55 wrote:
yeah the storm beetle is gone but you can find other beetles like the life beetle! :-)

actually the storm beetle isnt like the life beetle called a life scarab actually because that looks like the balance scarab or death scarab. You can hatch with someone who has a stormbeetle though and might get a rain beetle hybrid pet that looks the same but blue in color. it still gives same card though

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
you are right that you cant get rain beetles anymore but you can get scarabs. for example: grim scarab, and ice beetle. :D

Andrew ThunderBlade Level 60 legendary diviner, Andrew Redflame Level 60 legendary pyromancer.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
atleon2 wrote:
you are right that you cant get rain beetles anymore but you can get scarabs. for example: grim scarab, and ice beetle. :D

Andrew ThunderBlade Level 60 legendary diviner, Andrew Redflame Level 60 legendary pyromancer.

You an get rain beetles, not storm beetles, grim scarabs you can get and tell me how you get ice beetle please?