Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lv. 48 and higher Thaumuturges read this.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 30, 2009
So, on our Frost Giant quest. Kelvin says that the Frost Giants are from Grizzleheim. Right? So why don't we summon Ymir in the Grizzleheim? It dosn't take to go there and you could summon in Northguard. ALso grizzlehim haddn't come out yet when they made the Lv. 48 spells. So we knew about grizzleheim first.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 50 THaumuturge
Alex Life Bringer Lv. 29 Theurgist

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Hero
May 19, 2009
zz00 wrote:
ALso grizzlehim haddn't come out yet when they made the Lv. 48 spells. So we knew about grizzleheim first.

That doesnt make any sence.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
This means that KI was hinting to the POSSIBLE (at the time) world of Grizzleheim before it went live. Like when they give multiple hints about Celestia that has been confirmed.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Plus it would make you spend crowns. And for some reason i cant buys crowns i tried to make a topic but it never showed up.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Rizzy07 wrote:
Plus it would make you spend crowns. And for some reason i cant buys crowns i tried to make a topic but it never showed up.

umm bc something like that doesnt belong on the message boards. If you have a problem send it to mr.lincoln in costomer support.