Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Helping Hands" Balance Spell

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I just got my Balance spell - Helping Hands which gives 540 health over 3 rounds. But I don't think it's working right. All it does is put down a green diamond around the person receiving the spell, and then it does give the 180 health for each of 3 rounds. But there is no picture or anything, like the Helping Hands, that shows the green diamond being put down. Is this right? If so, okay. But I thing something is missing.

(I did send an e-mail to Help and Support just in case it is a bug.)

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
I am not main balance, But i think the helping hands spell is like heck hound but one thing- this one puts the thing on then your turn ends like feint. :) :-) :D :(

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
I just got my Balance spell - Helping Hands which gives 540 health over 3 rounds. But I don't think it's working right. All it does is put down a green diamond around the person receiving the spell, and then it does give the 180 health for each of 3 rounds. But there is no picture or anything, like the Helping Hands, that shows the green diamond being put down. Is this right? If so, okay. But I thing something is missing.

I believe that is not a bug. There are some other spells like link and scald that dont have a animation.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:

It is like putting down a triple shield...no real show. Then again, Balance understands that you need to make the magic work, and flashiness is the sign of an rookie.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
It is correct. The 540 is spread out over 3 rounds, meaning each round the recipient will receive 180 health ( 3 x 180 = 540 ). But keep this mind, Helping Hands will not revive a defeated wizard.

Community Leader
Hello,
540 health over 3 rounds.,This means it will give you 180 each round to equal the 540, the green diamond shows the turning rounds.. There is no actual graphics other than the green diamond. If there is suppose to be unsure , I have never seen any.

Hope this helps

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Also, remember that Helping Hands (unlike such as Life's Sprite spell) doesn't give any health on the round it's cast. Therefore, you need to plan ahead when using it.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
I saw my friend use Helping hands (He's a balance grand) and then a giant hand appeared from clouds. Pointing at your ally or yourself. It then gives you the spinning diamond.
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 40
Oni slayer
Ice wizard

Mark Battleblood
Level 8
Undead conquerer
Myth wizard

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Captainrex828 wrote:
I saw my friend use Helping hands (He's a balance grand) and then a giant hand appeared from clouds. Pointing at your ally or yourself. It then gives you the spinning diamond.
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 40
Oni slayer
Ice wizard

Mark Battleblood
Level 8
Undead conquerer
Myth wizard

Okay... See. That's what I remembered. I thought that I saw someone else using it, and they had the hands appear too.

Thanks for all of the replies.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Captainrex828 wrote:

That is not Balance's Helping Hands. That is a Life spell called Regenerate.

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Yeah, a giant hand used to come out of the sky and point at the target. Now, only the green health dot appears with no animation at all.

My best guess is someone complained about the religious overtones of the "hand from God" and they removed it.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
I think it is because all of the turns are supposed to add up to that account hope i helped
:D :D :D :D

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Wait, did they change Regenerate??? The hand was one of the best graphics in the entire game!!! Please tell me it isn't so!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
addisoncrawford wrote:
Wait, did they change Regenerate??? The hand was one of the best graphics in the entire game!!! Please tell me it isn't so!

No. They didn't change Regenerate (the Life Spell).

We're trying to figure out if they changed Helping Hands (the Balance Spell). The spell card shows two hands shaking each other, and it gives 540 health over 3 rounds. I thought that there used to be some animation with that spell, but I just got it and all it does is put a green diamond down around the player receiving the health over 3 rounds. It gives the health okay. But I was curious about the animation.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
They changed many of the spell graphics about a year or so ago...too many players were saying that the length of them was interferring with their play.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
addisoncrawford wrote:

No. They didn't change Regenerate (the Life Spell).

We're trying to figure out if they changed Helping Hands (the Balance Spell). The spell card shows two hands shaking each other, and it gives 540 health over 3 rounds. I thought that there used to be some animation with that spell, but I just got it and all it does is put a green diamond down around the player receiving the health over 3 rounds. It gives the health okay. But I was curious about the animation.

I am pretty sure that there has never been an animation with helping hands. People are confusing it with regenerate.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
They changed many of the spell graphics about a year or so ago...too many players were saying that the length of them was interferring with their play.

Okay. Thank you...