Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PIPS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
i need help i can't figure out how to get more PIPS in battle.. it seems when my spell FIZZLES i get another PIP but i don't know how to get them when i want them.... plz help:):):)

Players receive a PIP each turn of the duel. PIPs are represented by small white dots along the front inside arc of the sigil that the player is standing in. If the PIP is a Power PIP, it should be glowing brighter and yellow.
Power PIPs count as TWO PIPS towards spells in your main school of focus.

Players are eligible to receive Power PIPs after level 10. You can increase your chance of receiving Power PIPS with certain clothing and jewelry.

Spells require a certain number of PIPs before they can be cast. Some spells have a PIP requirement that is represented by an X. This means that the spell will be more powerful of you have more PIPs when you cast it.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
ever talked to diego, the horse outside the arena? He will explain all about pips and how to get them for you.