Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet is stuck at an adult

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Ok i have a problem. My pet that i won from a boss that started out as an adult is stuck that way. I played the games and feed him till all his skills are maxed out, but their is still exp left out about forty points but i don't know how to further progress with him. I played the games tried to feed him but nothing happens. He is stuck at an adult and i am at wits end please help.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mudboots963 wrote:
Ok i have a problem. My pet that i won from a boss that started out as an adult is stuck that way. I played the games and feed him till all his skills are maxed out, but their is still exp left out about forty points but i don't know how to further progress with him. I played the games tried to feed him but nothing happens. He is stuck at an adult and i am at wits end please help.

The pet should advance 1 xp on a perfect game, and if given a snack he loves, another xp. It is a long, long, terrible road to advance a pet beyond stats.