Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Happens to EXP gained after 50?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
wait till celestia comes out. thwen you can use the exp to lvl up if you do it before the new lvl top the exp gets wasted.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
lordjonel wrote:
Should I start Grizzleheim now? I'm worried about the EXP.

Grizzleheim isn't worth it. (look at my thread lower in this forum) It gives barely any exp at all. :(

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
Yes, simply wait till Celestia comes out then start gaing EXP.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
here it is people new quests and no xp for grandmasters AGAIN personally I won't be doing them at ALL until things are made a bit more fair come on we lose 3000 XP alone just doing the talking as far as the balance school on this so called new adventure. Am I tempted sure who wouldn't be will I do them? NO way and not buying any crowns till things are made more fair. Allow gandmasters to bank that XP or raise the level to 60 right now. thanks for the thread and good luck to us all.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I agree, let us bank them or raise it now. Kind of boring just going back and fighting bosses we've already fought or going friend to friend and helping with no progress of your own when you know the xp will just be wasted.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
i dont know but my friend dan is almost level fivty ill ask him later :-)