Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

book quest for mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
ok i'm Victoria GoldenGem and i am lvl 40 some of the people on here say that they did the mooshu and marlybone book quests at the same time i wanted to know how to get the book quest for both. My brother is lvl 42 and he has the quest and i don't.

We are both on mooshu so why wont it let me have the quest
Do you have to be lvl 41 or 42 is what i want to know.

so i asked some people around me. in marlybone i asked where is the person that gives you the book quest this guy named carmeron showed me where the person was but no quest. i asked my friend logan where the krokotopia book quest was but there was no quest for that place. i went to (www.wizard101.wikia.com) and looked on there no luck :(.

SO PLZ HELP ME

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Hmm. I think you can get it cause I'm pretty sure i got it. I'm level 35. I'm not quite sure i got it tho. I hope you get your answer soon!
~Chelsea Skytalon
Level 35

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
8drybones8 wrote:
ok i'm Victoria GoldenGem and i am lvl 40 some of the people on here say that they did the mooshu and marlybone book quests at the same time i wanted to know how to get the book quest for both. My brother is lvl 42 and he has the quest and i don't.

We are both on mooshu so why wont it let me have the quest
Do you have to be lvl 41 or 42 is what i want to know.

so i asked some people around me. in marlybone i asked where is the person that gives you the book quest this guy named carmeron showed me where the person was but no quest. i asked my friend logan where the krokotopia book quest was but there was no quest for that place. i went to (www.wizard101.wikia.com) and looked on there no luck :(.

SO PLZ HELP ME

i made a mistake my bro is lvl 40 when i saw he had that quest!!
but i think i missed quests for krokotopia because the book are seprated

Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
I'm not sure you can do both Marleybone and Mooshu quests at the same time(never tried it), but I do know that you have to be level 30 to get the Mooshu book quest. If you went to Mooshu to get the quest and you haven't finished the Marleybone quest yet, finish that up then you should be able to get the Mooshu book quest.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
the name of the quest is "The Greatest Gift" and yes it's listed in the mooshoo quests in wikia