Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
I don't know if this is a know bug or not so I will do this anyway. There is a really bad bug that causes me to get stuck no matter if I am in a room or in the open. It happens after fights and the only way to get free is to port out. The last time it did this to me I was in Dragonspyre and was almost done with the drake scale quest and by the time I got back it had reset the whole thing. This is a bad bug that needs to get fixed

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I hope this doesn't sound wrong, buy I'm glad I found someone else with my same problem.

However, it happens to me if I d/c. My ISP has always had issues in this area so I d/c about once every 2 hours. This is awful because once I get back, even if I'm not kicked out of the dungeon, I can't move at all.

I need to port to be able to move again.

This is doubly hurtful if I'm soloing a dungeon that my family can't get into (i.e. Get Fire Medallion in The Necropolis). If I'm unlucky enough to d/c in there I'll come back in, be complete immobile, and have to port out of the dungeon and restart it from the beginning.

I have two requests:
1) Make a Teleport back to Dungeon button or something so you can get back in or

2) Give me a "I'm Stuck" button that I can click and moves me a small distance away so that I can move again. (This would also work when graphical errors cause a stuck situation like on catwalks and stairways.)

Thanks for your time,
Morgrim SoulForge
Morgrim HexForge

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
When I get stuck I usually just mark where I am then hit the port to marked location button.